• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

peanut butter for cutting/dieting

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's cholesterol, not blood pressure dude. But yeah, i agree.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^oh shit right haha my bad..

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, eating some peanut butter can really can help people lose weight and prevent heart disease as well, because it has high levels of monounsaturated fats. These good fats can lower bad cholesterol, but watch eating to much peanut butter though. Some other foods that have these good fats are olives, nuts and avocados.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Peanut Butter specifically the organic unsweetened ones more so if you process it yourself is very healthy because it contains a lot of monounsaturated fats that lowers cholesterol levels. Eating highly commercialized store bought sweetened peanut butter won't give you any healthy benefits, always go for the organic unsweetened ones.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut Butter specifically the organic unsweetened ones more so if you process it yourself is very healthy because it contains a lot of monounsaturated fats that lowers cholesterol levels. Eating highly commercialized store bought sweetened peanut butter won't give you any healthy benefits, always go for the organic unsweetened ones.

I have been seeing homemade peanut butter being sold in Facebook. One friend said that it is easy to make peanut butter and it is a good business. However, she admitted that her peanut butter has synthetic ingredient but she didn't specify. That means it is not pure peanut. I believe that pure peanut butter is good for the heart.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I have been seeing homemade peanut butter being sold in Facebook. One friend said that it is easy to make peanut butter and it is a good business. However, she admitted that her peanut butter has synthetic ingredient but she didn't specify. That means it is not pure peanut. I believe that pure peanut butter is good for the heart.

My mom would buy peanuts, pan roast them and would bring them to the market to be grounded, and mixed with coconut cooking oil and some brown sugar and salt, the result would be peanut butter and it was very delicious it wasn't so sweet because she's a diabetic but it taste heavenly. Unlike Peanut Butter being sold in the stores which has a lot of extenders.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

For my kind of person who is allergic to anything nuts, peanut butter is not among what I can use in any way possible because it's not good for my health but for those who are good with it, peanut butter is a very good addition to one's diet.