• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Centopani pics

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ No longer enjoyable. Explain man.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well not to sound emo or anything:
When I first started working out in early 07, I did it because I loved working out. I didn't know anything about nutrition,supp, sleep, nothin; I just knew that if I benched then I would get stronger.
-As time went by I used this mentality for every bodypart. I knew nothing of overtraining, and to this day, I never get over 7 hours of sleep.
-But the main reason why is because of my bicep problem. I haven't torn my bicep, as I've explained a thousand times, but I know something's wrong, because there's progressive atrophy in my right bicep, and it looks way shorter(and I have short biceps)
-Thing is, I can't get a fuckin' MRI because they are 2 g's.
-So all these 3 months I've been laying off, nothing has changed with my bicep.
-I don't know wether to keep working out or not, because if I have a spinal and nerve problem then that might be what's causing my atrophy in bicep.
-Basically why it's not enjoyable is because I've learned too damn much about bodybuilding. I've become so obsessed with the nitpicky shit that I can't just workout normally and grow. I have to bitch about not having calves and short biceps. If I would have said that to my old self,I would have laughed at him lol. That's why guys..because I've become enthralled with genetic limitations, and I don't know wether I even wanna continue, because I thought I had good genes because I was getting big fast, but not better fast. But I will make up my mind soon enough wether to continue, because I actually love the lifestyle, i just don't wanna continue without a fucking true explanation of my bicep. I mean c'mon lets be real.. I started because I wanted bigger chest and arms, and now I can't even seem to neurologically respond to the bicep..thanks for reading fellas

samsam

samsam

Dude spend less time obsessing about this stuff and just be a regular guy with a decent body then? No need to get all dramatical. '

For me training and all the things related to training has become kind of a habit, I'm used to it. All is working pretty balanced in life.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Samsam, but esier said than done. It's hard to continue when I cant even find out what's wrong with me. It sucks very bad.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nah. I've actually made up my mind, after three months of letting my bicep recover, I will slowly get back into it. I don't think my pics are gona be great, but I'll eventuall y get more

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well not to sound emo or anything:
When I first started working out in early 07, I did it because I loved working out. I didn't know anything about nutrition,supp, sleep, nothin; I just knew that if I benched then I would get stronger.
-As time went by I used this mentality for every bodypart. I knew nothing of overtraining, and to this day, I never get over 7 hours of sleep.
-But the main reason why is because of my bicep problem. I haven't torn my bicep, as I've explained a thousand times, but I know something's wrong, because there's progressive atrophy in my right bicep, and it looks way shorter(and I have short biceps)
-Thing is, I can't get a fuckin' MRI because they are 2 g's.
-So all these 3 months I've been laying off, nothing has changed with my bicep.
-I don't know wether to keep working out or not, because if I have a spinal and nerve problem then that might be what's causing my atrophy in bicep.
-Basically why it's not enjoyable is because I've learned too damn much about bodybuilding. I've become so obsessed with the nitpicky shit that I can't just workout normally and grow. I have to bitch about not having calves and short biceps. If I would have said that to my old self,I would have laughed at him lol. That's why guys..because I've become enthralled with genetic limitations, and I don't know wether I even wanna continue, because I thought I had good genes because I was getting big fast, but not better fast. But I will make up my mind soon enough wether to continue, because I actually love the lifestyle, i just don't wanna continue without a fucking true explanation of my bicep. I mean c'mon lets be real.. I started because I wanted bigger chest and arms, and now I can't even seem to neurologically respond to the bicep..thanks for reading fellas
:uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2: