• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath (08) vs Ronnie Coleman (03)

Who is the winner?

• Total voters
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
weren't you in chat when we had a discussion about this thread? he said that Heath smokes Ronnie..
Apparently not.

Ive always liked Ronnie but Phil is over the top hands down, maybe mass Ronnie looks bigger but Phil has mass and hella definition. I think Phils gonna be the next generation ronnie
I don't even know where to begin with this one. :no:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do not even to look at the pics to know that Ronnie wins hands down. (I did look of course :keke:)

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie all the way. Ron outmasses Phil by what...40 pounds?

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Look.. i know Phil has made some unreal improvements and def has one of the most impressive physiques out there... but i mean comon... u cant start comparing him to the greatest BB ever when Phil hasnt even won an olympia yet.... its not close if '03 ronnie stands next to phil

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron takes this without even a fight. Phil has the smaller/tighter midsection - that's it!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
about the waist difference.. yes Phil has a tighter and smaller waist, but lets get real, Ronnie has 50 more pounds of muscle to hold up.. the waist is just like any other muscle, it grows to adapt to the rest of the body, we have seen pics with Ronnie and a tight/small weight, but he was also a hell of a lot smaller.. one must sacrifice a bit of size in the waist in order to attain more muscle on his frame, its just that simple.. plus a small waist on a guy Ronnie's size wouldn't look right anyways.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
plus a small waist on a guy Ronnie's size wouldn't look right anyways.

thats something i think about lot of times when i see massmonsters getting critizized by his gut

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if one wants to get really technical, then compare the smaller waist 1999 Ronnie to Heath..

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why the hell is Ronnie listed as 258 lbs in 2003??

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thats what "they" estimate he was going to weigh :xyxthumbs:
Complete bullshit to estimate someones weight like that though..

F

Flash

I meant for thier frames, i think they both have a lot of mass, ronnie ya had over the top mass but Phil i think holds his muscle, he doesnt look freakishly huge and looks like how a bb should look (to me). Like Ruhl he had a crap load of mass, great bb but to me wasnt the classic bb like the old timers that i like. Ronnie looked freakish (in a good way) but to me Heath looks like the classic bb but the new generation. I guess im blind but the pics the only thing I see ronnie totally owning on is back lat spread the rest i think is phil, look at mass vs definition, phil has both. this is my opinion so :jerkoff1: thats what i think:food-snacking:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
O M F G ....THAT BACK! :hhj:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie gettin jiggy wittt it on stage haha

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

There really is no comparison, Big Ron all the way!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's all publicly ridicule those who voted for Phil. :hsughr:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
ronnie from that year wins all poses :hsughr:

can we have a phil heath vs pains sis comparison next?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I voted Phil.... i personally think his physique is much more pleasing to the eye... and much more proportional from top to bottom

hydro

hydro

ronnie was huge in 03 but i think he looked better in 99 maybe the lighting helped with that, the people who r sayn phil is beta than ronnie at ronnies peak havent got a clue, then phil should win the olympia this year?, coz if 99, 03 or even 00 ronnie competed in this years olympia he would win preiod.