• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath (08) vs Ronnie Coleman (03)

Who is the winner?

• Total voters
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

By the way, Phil's best showing was 08 Olympia, but still he can't play with a mass monster like Ronnie in 03, which also possessed amazing conditioning.But if he keeps improving who knows, a 280 lbs Phil Heath on stage, that would be a sight!!!

J

joligr

I dont know how to decide this on actually... Phils shape is much better then Ronnies, but Ronnie just kills Phil in mass
You must be joking. Lighting it is the only the difference betwen Phil's and Ronnie's shape and posing in the same stage Phil would look like Ronnie's son compared to him

J

joligr

Even ten years later, Ronnies physique from 99 would still annihilate everyone on stage today, incredible physique.

Definitely. Best physique ever sen.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By the way, Phil's best showing was 08 Olympia, but still he can't play with a mass monster like Ronnie in 03, which also possessed amazing conditioning.But if he keeps improving who knows, a 280 lbs Phil Heath on stage, that would be a sight!!!

who knows what will happen in a few years, but i know that i'm excited for it. funny thing is that people will say how i will lose my lines if i gain more size, yet i've held it together this far gaining 30lbs of stage muscle since i turned pro.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RONNIE KILLS ME ALL DAY LONG GUYS!

MY VOTE IS FOR THE KING-COLEMAN!!!

C

Comin_Up

wow, so humble lol. after 2000 heath owns. I just think ronnie got to big for his own good. But his first few olympias ive never seen anyone like him. Dont count Yourself short Mr. heath

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i won't but until i can exhibit my true and full potential, we shall have to wait. i do believe that i have a chance to be great someday, as long as i continue to learn everyday and stay humble and stay a fan of bbing. being a fan has allowed me to stay chill and have the intensity that has yielded my gains up to this point.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i won't but until i can exhibit my true and full potential, we shall have to wait. i do believe that i have a chance to be great someday, as long as i continue to learn everyday and stay humble and stay a fan of bbing. being a fan has allowed me to stay chill and have the intensity that has yielded my gains up to this point.

All I can say is that I can't wait for the 2010 Mr O :headbang:

I'm sure there was a fire lit in your belly after this year.

Mika

Mika

Hey man that wasn`t Ron best form,why you did not put pics of Ronnie from 1998,1999

4sceptic
Hey bro this is BODYBUILDING not eye contest,in bodybuilding doesn`t win beauty thats for manekens ,i like Phil,VIc but when you compare them to Ron they look like they come from smaller category

I like to see Phil with 125kg of mass :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

after reading his comments i'm a big fan of phil now.that's how a pro bodybuilder should be.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you going out of your mind? Ronnie's arms are the size of Phil Heath. What kind of comment is that?

My comment was an obvious joke hence the smiley I attached after.....:shakefist: