• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 08 vs Ronnie Coleman 07

Who would win?

• Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've voted "Ronnie" before watching the pics. It's not fair, Ronnie wasn't at his worst since 95 in that pics.

Any Coleman from 98 to 2006 owns Phil at his best ever.

M

mk47

Stupid comparison....we all know Ronnie is on is way out, and at this stage Heath would beat Ronnie no question. But a prime Coleman eats Heath up for breakfast, not even close.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Guys I dont really care about the old pics..he would win looking like he did before.
But the comparison was between the latest contest from Phil and Ronnie and nothing else The comparison will or will not prove that Phil could have been top 3 at this last mr.o

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys I dont really care about the old pics..he would win looking like he did before.
But the comparison was between the lastest contest from Phil and Ronnie and nothing else The comparison will or will not prove that Phil could have been top 3 at this last mr.o

Then yeah, Phil whould have been Top 4 in the 2007 Olympia.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It would have been a waste of time posting this if ronnie looked like he did before..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stupid comparison....we all know Ronnie is on is way out, and at this stage Heath would beat Ronnie no question. But a prime Coleman eats Heath up for breakfast, not even close.

True but Heath hasnt come close to his prime...

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you serious? Ronnie would steam roll Phil anyday during Ronnie's prime. By the way, you're telling me you can't find any pics to use of Ronnie during his prime?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
So do you guys always just respond to the OP instead of actually reading through a thread before typing or are you just this dumb?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Are you serious? Ronnie would steam roll Phil anyday during Ronnie's prime. By the way, you're telling me you can't find any pics to use of Ronnie during his prime?

That was still not the point !

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the comparisons that we are given (assuming these were two random bodybuilders that we have never seen or heard of), Phil wins. Ronnie, in his prime, possessed the greatest physique that bodybuilding has ever seen and will ever see for a long time IMO.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

d.capodiferro

phil heat is being so highlighted that i think that from today on i'll never support him.
stop appreciating him; let's see at least what happens at asc.
my hope is that ronnie will come back and kick his ass.
what if he win his 9th?
free from injury he can

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
phil heat is being so highlighted that i think that from today on i'll never support him.
what if he win his 9th?
free from injury he can
This is the most ridiculous post I've read today, and that's saying something.

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

In the comparisons that we are given (assuming these were two random bodybuilders that we have never seen or heard of), Phil wins. Ronnie, in his prime, possessed the greatest physique that bodybuilding has ever seen and will ever see for a long time IMO.

X2

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have not found any good pics of ronnie from 1998-2003..sure there are pics. but not like the pics posted

i can defiantly understand that...it's obviously not a very easy task to try and find pics that have them hitting the same shots all from the same year :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But the comparison was between the latest contest from Phil and Ronnie and nothing else The comparison will or will not prove that Phil could have been top 3 at this last mr.o

don't get frustrated big brother...i would be....defiantly a good thread and i defiantly agree and understand taht u r just trying to use the most updated pics of the 2

bangbang

bangbang

Not sure what's with the Phil Heath hype. All these comparisons and threads of Phil is a bit to much. Many are betting him above Victor Martinez, Melvin Anthony, and Dexter Jackson. Either way, he still looks good.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judging by these pictures, Phil wins all the way. Side chest could go to Ronnie though. It's sad to see Ronnie in such a bad condition like that.

But...Phil in his Ironman condition VS Ronnie in his 2003 Mr. O condition (for example) would be a total meltdown.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why in the blue hell would you use the worst pictures of Ronnie ever taken???

:no:

:eek5nono:

Yea I know..thats like from 07 o isn't it..hes a poor washed up grandpa there, and he still beats phil..I like ronnies biceps better, yea buddy!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what if he win his 9th?
free from injury he can

thats what i was thinking until i seen the new pics of Phil from the Ironman, then i was pretty impressed to say the least. i give him credit where credit is due, but EVERYONE lines up to bend over for him. its sad.

i love how the comparision was between Ronnie's worst (appart from Mr. Olympia 2001 or 2002? cant remember which exactly), and Phil's greatest to date :ughfingers:

Ronnie British GP 1999>>>>>>>>everything that ever lived and moved.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only flaw in Ronnie is midsection.