• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil heath 10 weeks out?

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thaht's great to see you here Phil. Good luck in Olympia from Lithuania. You've got fans here Phil

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys, I had a great time in Jackson, MS and got that chance to hang with WWF star Jake "the snake" Roberts. I'm currently 260-262 and starting come down gradually and not lose too much muscle. I most likely won't post any pics, but I will give you all an update ok. I'm now layin' down getting treatment (acupunture and e-stem) while on my crackberry so u know I'm down for you guys. All the best!

Maybe you really shouldn't post any pics, that actually might be a good idea. Or then you could post e.g. one teaser/preview shot about 5 weeks out or something like that. Just to keep us all psyched up.

All the best! Stay strong!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man, lol those pics with the chicks classic heh
Repped

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just might post a pic within the 5wk out period like I did for the ironman as everyone liked em'. I'm now more ripped at 9wks than ever before, which for the first time, allows me to eat more carbs and do less cardio. I guess training in the summer helps, but I have to stay on top of it so I peak which I know I will. Goal is to be near 240lbs shredded-shredded!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I just might post a pic within the 5wk out period like I did for the ironman as everyone liked em'. I'm now more ripped at 9wks than ever before, which for the first time, allows me to eat more carbs and do less cardio. I guess training in the summer helps, but I have to stay on top of it so I peak which I know I will. Goal is to be near 240lbs shredded-shredded!

That would be really sick looking :ughnoes:

B

benmoneyog

phil wtf are those arms measuring right now they look crazy

D

drexel1234

damn dude if u come in 240 wit the condition u had at the ironman it will be tough for ANYONE to top u.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

Itd be great to have you post that pic up man. Fuck me, 240lbs shredded, going to look ace man! Good look :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
msuman

msuman

He will overpower Dex and battle for the title with Jay. Jay best not look like he did last year or will have to settle for 2nd place.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anybody know how much he weighed at the Iron man?

CombBoy

CombBoy

Looking huge Gift!
Great to see you having fully developed lats (lower) that a lot of bodybuilders lack in this day and age.
Give it to them large bro. Best of luck at the O!!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah agreed I think he's ganna do damage! Blade is my favorite and I hope he can pull through top 2 or 3. Personally I think Jay has it. Politics influences judging :( the size Heath has is unreal!

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NOT nearly enough to get top three at Mr O:tiphat:

that's funny because I haven't done the show yet and you have no idea what I'm gonna weigh and even look like. :xyxthumbs:

D

drexel1234

haha shut down!!! lol hows it goin phil hows the training and dieting goin? only 5-6 weeks left u must be pumped cuz im not even competin and i cant wait lol.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
that's funny because I haven't done the show yet and you have no idea what I'm gonna weigh and even look like. :xyxthumbs:

As always, Phil, thanks for keeping us updated. :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NOT nearly enough to get top three at Mr O:tiphat:

You weight in no way influences your placing at the Mr O. Sure the HUGE guys usually win, but Phil is HUGE regardless of his weight and is more aesthetic. I see a top three placing for sure. If the show is to be judged based off the new judging criteria they are supposed to be using then Phil should win hands down if he comes in his Ironman condition. :tiphat:

Good luck Phil, we are all rooting for you (well most of us :keke:)