• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil heath 10 weeks out?

shredded08

shredded08

You weight in no way influences your placing at the Mr O. Sure the HUGE guys usually win, but Phil is HUGE regardless of his weight and is more aesthetic. I see a top three placing for sure. If the show is to be judged based off the new judging criteria they are supposed to be using then Phil should win hands down if he comes in his Ironman condition. :tiphat:

Good luck Phil, we are all rooting for you (well most of us :keke:)

x2

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i see a #3 - #4 placing

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YO!

I'm super pumped for this show as I am actually at my 5wk out pics from the Ironman today, but with better conditioning. I plan on actually growing into this competition, as I am in better shape, yet can still build more thickness like I did in the early shows. I really hope to keep killin' it in the gym and now I am starting to film my new dvd at 5wks out next wk, I will be even more jacked. Well, gotta go train back and a lil' arms so have a great weekend guys!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear Phil.I hope everything goes as youve planned:xyxthumbs:

msuman

msuman

YO!

I'm super pumped for this show as I am actually at my 5wk out pics from the Ironman today, but with better conditioning. I plan on actually growing into this competition, as I am in better shape, yet can still build more thickness like I did in the early shows. I really hope to keep killin' it in the gym and now I am starting to film my new dvd at 5wks out next wk, I will be even more jacked. Well, gotta go train back and a lil' arms so have a great weekend guys!

Awesome, Phil. Looking forward to the new DVD. Your last one still motivates me. Keep us posted on your progress. I expect you to be standing on the stage as they announce the winner. hoping it's you.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Awesome stuff Phil :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! , thanks for the Input Phil!, can't wait for those pics.

V

vargasty

Phil what's your training split looking like right now?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YO!

phil ..best luck bro ..:linedrunk:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn that is some good news phil, i for one see you making a huge impact on the olympia line up. wish you all the best with the prep and training really hard, can´t wait for that training vid your gonna do top 3 at O:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil ..please any recent pics? :linedrunk:

my best guess is something like this

103008mu9-1.jpg

B

benmoneyog

on the flex board phil you said you wont be posting any pics cmon man do it for the fans haha but anyway good luck wit the prep and cracking the top 3 in your first olympia

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would but i really want to show it on stage this time.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice photoshop, but couldn't we use something from '08 and not the '05 USA's?

Thanks for posting anyway.

i´ll get on that, thanks for posting phil

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He's looking damn good, I'm rooting for him!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Mr Heath at 240lbs ?

2igdesp-1.jpg