• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 2008 vs 2009 (Mr. Olympia)

Who wins?

• Total voters
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i truly hope to bring out my best next time on the pro stage, especially since i didn't even get to show what i was supposed to look like. i might post pics someday of what i did look like prior maybe 10days out. i remember being 244lbs about then during my first couple of meals and being dry and shredded all-throughout. i hope and pray that i can utilize my time wisely in/out the gym so that all of the dreams and high expectations can come into fruition.

God willing you wont get sick this time around.. thats the only thing that hurt you.. besides that you did everything you could have and came in bigger and better..

just a question Phil, whats with your side chest? seems like you hit the pose proprely and then you tend you hide your chest and expose your arms and shoulders more.. any idea whats happening?

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God willing you wont get sick this time around.. thats the only thing that hurt you.. besides that you did everything you could have and came in bigger and better..

just a question Phil, whats with your side chest? seems like you hit the pose proprely and then you tend you hide your chest and expose your arms and shoulders more.. any idea whats happening?

definitely am still working out what feels and looks best with my physique during my poses. i felt that this year's show, i hit my side shots better providing enough 3-dimensional look than normal. i have noticed that i like to hit the side chest with my left shoulder up instead of the right like dexter and a few others, but that is what makes me different. i have never been told by any ifbb pro judge to change anything, which proves that they are seeing enough muscle.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
rear lat spread is drastically different

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
IMO Hamstrings were much improved in the side shots.