• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath pics!! 11-3-2007

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus he got big! Is it just me or does he look much older now?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sick pics! He looks huuuuge, just as long as he keeps that waist tight he will do great! Cant wait to see him compete.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your looking at the Future of Bodybuilding! damn hes improved...cant wait to see him onstage

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy S..... those arms are huge,he's def. bigger.

TM817

TM817

Damn, he's jucing hard..look how big hes got..still sick to see him in contest shape, with that small waist, looking like a bigger better heath, him vs wolf...sweet to see

Juicing hard!!! Shit, He,s gotta be FULL of GH. No wonder he,s been laying low for the last few months. UNBELIEVABLE!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Juicing hard!!! Shit, He,s gotta be FULL of GH.
As opposed to other pros? Believe me, this has a lot more to do with doing everything right and his insane genetics.

TM817

TM817

As opposed to other pros? Believe me, this has a lot more to do with doing everything right and his insane genetics.

I agree! But still, come on.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Liked I had to explain to my friends when they saw the pic, its not GH that makes your face like that. Its other things, and in a perfect combination of things. He has probably the best of the best telling him what, when and how to take what he is taking. Add in all of the genetics, supps, and food and well you get that awesome physique. My guess would be anadrol would be the main culprit because of his cheeks. I wouldn't think he would be even messing with GH yet because of his age but a nice Test with something else to go with it right now and adding in anadrol for the nice beggining gains.

Big props for his improvements, you gain defintally notice all the hard work he has put into it.

TM817

TM817

Liked I had to explain to my friends when they saw the pic, its not GH that makes your face like that. Its other things, and in a perfect combination of things. He has probably the best of the best telling him what, when and how to take what he is taking. Add in all of the genetics, supps, and food and well you get that awesome physique. My guess would be anadrol would be the main culprit because of his cheeks. I wouldn't think he would be even messing with GH yet because of his age but a nice Test with something else to go with it right now and adding in anadrol for the nice beggining gains.

Big props for his improvements, you gain defintally notice all the hard work he has put into it.

I hear ya, It,s just like when I first saw the pics. GH poped in my head , but your right , now that I look at the pics. more closely.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

come on what?

All the pros take alot of drugs....thats nothing new. no one is saying heath aint on a number of things but his genetics are insane. Drugs can only do so much.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TM817

TM817

come on what?

All the pros take alot of drugs....thats nothing new. no one is saying heath aint on a number of things but his genetics are insane. Drugs can only do so much.

What,s up with U people, I,m no Heath Hater. All I said was he,s full of drugs ( like everyone else ) and his improvements are unbelievable! I never said he had poor genetics.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol you made it sound like he was taking more than anyone....we were just saying not to kid youself they all take alot of gear bro. heath just has insane genetics...better than most pros.

Lets just agree the man has made some serious improvements!

TM817

TM817

lol you made it sound like he was taking more than anyone....we were just saying not to kid youself they all take alot of gear bro. heath just has insane genetics...better than most pros.

Lets just agree the man has made some serious improvements!

AGREED.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG, 22 inches or so!

His waist seems the same as last year... that's truly amazing!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One arm still bigger than the other.

And his chest looks out of proportion with those huge arms.

That being said... holy fuck, nice (amazing) body he has there xD

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If drugs where all that made a pro bodybuilder a pro then we would be seeing those types of guys everywhere. Its mostly genetics (remember the muscle is like a balloon, same shape just gets bigger example), diet, and the drugs just are iceing on the cake to get more gains faster than normal. He looks amazing, you cannot mention drugs as if they are not a norm in professional bodybuilder or sports peroid on that note.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha, Phil looks like he's holding his DONG in that girls face in the second pic.

Go Phil! Reminds me of Vic Richards.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone got pics oh heath before he started....or early on in his career? I wanna see the transformation

P

power

WOW! he looks massive, he needs that size, and with his shape, look out he's a serious threat in any show he enters.