• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath pics!! 11-3-2007

3alola

3alola

thanx alot man for pics

th3darkmarket

th3darkmarket

maui wowi. gotten massive, can't wait to see what's in store in the coming months

R

rogas

He's arms are amazing, but the chest is not impressiv.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His tree tunk legs are freagin' amazing. Can't wait to see what he'll look like for Mr. O!!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree, next Mr O, I'm sorry Vic you had last chance in 07
Haha, even though Phil is a great bodybuilder he's nothing when standing next to Vic. He could be Mr. O, but not this year.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

:49: Victor is a top contender for the Mr. Olympia titel this year..most likely even more so then last year. Phil will place good at this years Olympia but no way he's winning..not this year ...He could make the top 3 if Weinburger and co really "lets their hair down" might be easier for most of them, Weinburger might find it difficult though :food-snacking:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
medicineman

medicineman

seems like every single fucking thread, people gotta say stupid shit like," oh, hes gotta be on slin, or igf," or some other stupid shit. obviously you people that say that, dont know what it takes to be a bodybuilder,and listen to hear-say. these are the kind of people that have an excuse, " oh im not as big as them because i dont use gear." well with that kind of attitude towards bodybuilding, not just pro bodybulding, you'll always be the stragler that gets no where.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you fucking shitting me that has to be photoshopped

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's arms are amazing, but the chest is not impressiv.

His chest is great, but when you have shoulders and arms like his it makes his chest looks smaller than it is. Like Lee Priest, but his chest is phenominal. Especially when cut up.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Very wrong, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I agree with Nigster, he has an even bigger chance this year. Now the judges know that he is for real and will be looked at like a contender.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
seems like every single fucking thread, people gotta say stupid shit like," oh, hes gotta be on slin, or igf," or some other stupid shit. obviously you people that say that, dont know what it takes to be a bodybuilder,and listen to hear-say. these are the kind of people that have an excuse, " oh im not as big as them because i dont use gear." well with that kind of attitude towards bodybuilding, not just pro bodybulding, you'll always be the stragler that gets no where.

Might have been stupid...but I wasn't wrong atleast:tiphat:

BONECRUSHER

BONECRUSHER

Repped! Its true and even when retired Pro's explain there drug usage they still have a bitch and a moan.

I wish people would stop taking it out on us in the BB community, Its not our fault if your underdeveloped . Blame your parents for the genes they gave you or look at your own work ethic.

K

Kenzu

Waiting to see him here in Finland in Force fitness classic. Don´t know his status in the show. Propably a guest of honor.

R

Ruhlforever

HOLY CRAP! He sure looks bigger than last year- it's amazing how much he constantly improves. He has some of the best arms in bodybuilding today and his legs have definitely grown.

Too bad there aren't any backshots, though.

""""Honey""""", actually the best arms :linedrunk:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Is great but theres many others who are to.