• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil vs Dex

vs

• Total voters
msuman

msuman

This will be Phil's year. He's the next Mr. Olympa!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
another one from flex..

IMO Dexter just flows better.... You might find it funny that i preffer dexter because of his aesthetics yet im a huge kai greene fan (who isnt that aesthetic but is a total freak). Dexter just flows better and because of how comfortable he looks in his poses, phil doesnt look as comfortable while posing. Dex looks totally relaxed yet he is tightening every muscle. Phil looks like he is trying to squeeze more muscle out of his ass than he already has on stage, but dont get me wrong, phil is far freakier than dexter and his muscle insertions are far sharper.

They are both like 8 weeks out, there is only a certain level of conditioning that both Phil, and Dex can acheive. Phil looks far better in the conditioning department as of this guest posing but he is probably more dehydrated than dexter, he was also dehydrated at his last guest posing which was one of the reasons he got such a bad cramp onstage. Although Phil's conditioning is better than dexters now, it doesnt necessarily mean it will be at the show, but phil will definitely have overall more muscularity.

P.S. I also love how most of the phil fans on this thread question the integrity of the guys who say that Dexter is better ,its just their opinion, Yet some of those same people beleive that Wolf is better than Kai or Dexter :bitelip:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Phil wins this one IMO.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i really cant decide, i think im going to hand it to phil, i still give dex the FDB BDB, RLS, and A&T

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil kills Dex in the FDB Lanois your nutty

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Did them in a few minutes, don't want to start another Phil-Dex "war" lol..

2i24c21-1.jpg

25ezkzr-1.jpg

2u4lkr9-1.jpg

10yoown-1.jpg

16jhuyx-1.jpg

^^ massive ownage by Phil, with or without diff in scale..

msuman

msuman

Heath wins every pose on THAT day. But, that's not the Olmpia stage. However, I still believe Heath will win the O.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil but only by a wsker... Phil's front double bicep is a killer but Dex's back double bicep looks better than Phils... and thats saying A LOT

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks tkd.

after looking at that i would have to say phil has better quads and arms, but dex is better imo

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great post, thank you for your contribution

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you gotta toss out sarcastic remarks! Chill out:thumbsup2:

I think Phil flows better...better quads, tight waist, big lats and great arms his FDB is deadly. I don't care for Dexter's look though so I guess I'm a little biased

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you gotta toss out sarcastic remarks! Chill out:thumbsup2:

I think Phil flows better...better quads, tight waist, big lats and great arms his FDB is deadly. I don't care for Dexter's look though so I guess I'm a little biased

just because someone disagree's with you doesn't make them nutty either.
either way was just getting abit tired of all the insults being thrown my way just cause I have a different oppinion

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True enough...I was joking around didn't mean to offend you

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True enough...I was joking around didn't mean to offend you
I understand, I was just abit tired at the point I made the post, and responded rather quickly. No offense taken tho, it's all good mate:thumbsup2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I guess the real telling point will be their conditioning on the day.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil looks awesome to say the least and Dex looks pretty good aswell. I still cant wait to see what the rest of the guys like Wolf and Kai look like come game day. I really hope Jay can bring it because Phil looks to be like he is going to be a handfull.

painhurts

painhurts

I hear a lot of "phil is bigger" but aren't these guys weighing the same while dexter is 2 to 3 inches shorter than phil? I think dex is bigger.. both are looking great and it will come down to whoever nails it on game day....... all politics aside :)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear a lot of "phil is bigger" but aren't these guys weighing the same while dexter is 2 to 3 inches shorter than phil? I think dex is bigger.. both are looking great and it will come down to whoever nails it on game day....... all politics aside :)

Im sure Phil weights close to 20lbs more than Dex.I think Dexter will find him somewhere 3 to 4th place.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im sure Phil weights close to 20lbs more than Dex.I think Dexter will find him somewhere 3 to 4th place.

i highly doubt dexter will place sow low.... HIGHLY doubt that. top 3 guaranteed