• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil vs. Kai REMATCH - Sheru Classic comparison pictures!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Btw mvsf1, since you've brought up the 2007 Mr O, what about that show? Did Vic deserved to win there? Because in my opinion, Phil and Kai at the 2012 Mr O or Sheru were MUCH more closer, could've gone either way, than it was with Jay and Vic in 2007. Jay was 3rd at best.

I want to hear your unbiased opinion on that.

Jay won the 2007 Olympia because he knocked the champ in 2006. If Jay wasn't the current champion (in 2007), he wouldn't take the title. That's my unbiased opinion.

And that's why Phil Heath won the Sheru Classic, becasuse he is the reigning Mr Olympia.

As of today, Kai Greene is the best bodybuilder in the world.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The Phil fans are blind not seeing Kai being better in these departments; FDB, FLS, Side Chest, Abs and Thighs, RDB, RLS, Musclemass. Do you not see that tkD?

How can I say that Kai is better in those poses, when I prefer Phil's lines and shape over Kai's. For me it's not all about mass and conditioning. I prefer bb'ers like Flex, Levrone, Shawn Ray's etc. and for me Phil's side chest "looks" better, with greater lines than Kai's, the way the delts, arms and chest flow etc. Kind of like Kevin or Dexter. The same goes for the RDB and RLS (If Kai had Ronnie or JOJ like traps, then yeah..). I'll give the abs&thighs to Kai though, and his RDB looks great as well.

Jay won the 2007 Olympia because he knocked the champ in 2006. If Jay wasn't the current champion (in 2007), he wouldn't take the title. That's my unbiased opinion.

And that's why Phil Heath won the Sheru Classic, becasuse he is the reigning Mr Olympia.

Since in bb'ing the politics are involved sometimes, or in some cases most of the times, you have a point there. Fair enough.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
**** this ****, im leaving this forum!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
**** this ****, im leaving this forum!

It's ok man, here's an unicorn. :icon_mrgreen: