• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

precontest pics: Duality

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You looked awesome. Keep training hard mate, you can make big things.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you looked awesome man! great chest and tricep for sure:tiphat:

next time ull bring even more size with better conditioning, and they will have no other choice but to give u what u deserve:)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats bro.Good showing.Next time you will win:2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't worry bro, Jay Cutler winning the Mr Olympia shows you that the best man in the show does not always necessarily win. :xyxthumbs: pics look great as well.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man thanks you guys. i can't respond to each comment but i've read every one and i really appreciate you guys giving your thoughts and kind words.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats. Use the second place as motivation

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i found another ok stage shot. my legs showed straitions once i started taking the diuretic, it really brought out my seperation better you can kind of see it here. however i forgot to flex my abs here.

i'm on the far right
2008ContestPics013-1.jpg

and a tiny hotel one. my brother is taking the photo here.

2008ContestPics0011-1.jpg

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Dude you look great! that chest is huge! and you have a nice sweep on those thighs.

look great man, dont let it disharten you, they'll see you next time and you'll blow them away!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
i found another ok stage shot. my legs showed straitions once i started taking the diuretic, it really brought out my seperation better you can kind of see it here. however i forgot to flex my abs here.

i'm on the far right

Damn bro you DWARF them ALL, especially with your legs and chest,good job :xyxthumbs:

is that guy on your right the winner? lol if he is, he looks like shit compared to you IMO :ughnoes:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality said:
i'm on the far right

tkD said:
is that guy on your right the winner? lol if he is, he looks like shit compared to you IMO

I think somebody needs help with their directions...

but anyway, you look better than the other people we can see in the pics. Any pics of the winner for comparison?

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think somebody needs help with their directions...

but anyway, you look better than the other people we can see in the pics. Any pics of the winner for comparison?

I think he means on *Your* right not right in the photo...

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he means on *Your* right not right in the photo...

Woops, I believe you're correct. Shows what happens when I post on little sleep :hsughr:

:tear:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Size obviously wasnt an issue, I think you can agree that you need to bring better conditioning to win shows hands down. You have packed on a lot of lean tissue but you do need to come in more conditioned. I beat guys out in my shows that outweighed me by a lot and had a lot more muscle just cuz I was that much more lean. The difference between 6% and 4% can mean a couple of placings.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good points. and i would not be screaming bloody murder if the guy was shredded because i was not. but he was marginally barely better than me condition wise. this imo should and does not offset all the extra size i had on him. i mean size should count for something.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Woops, I believe you're correct. Shows what happens when I post on little sleep :hsughr:

:tear:

:carduforvip i know my english sucks, but ... c'mon i said very clearly "on (in) YOUR RIGHT" :keke:

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You looked good there man, very good chest ,legs & tri ...keep on the good work .

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tough to say about the end result, would be nice if there were some good comparison pics (would make a sweet MuscleKombat thread!).

Either way, it's a learning experience, you know what you can do to improve next time.

ordinary

ordinary

Great job brother. Don't let the placing bother... I know it's tough. Unfortunately, politics can play a bit of a role sometimes. You looked awesome... great size and next time you'll have a better idea of how your body reacts to the cut. Keep it up brother... next time you will scare the shit out of people!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You looked pretty good bro, and full. BUT, I hope this makes you finally realize that you should have followed the diet exactly instead of wandering off ALL the time, kept track of what you took in so we could make adjustments or see where you went wrong, and that holding on to muscle for the sake of your conditioning will NOT win you a show. You did look good considering the amount of time you dieted but that still didn't win you the show. Next year you should take this defeat whether you feel it was legit or not and use the mistakes you made to learn how to better prepare next year. For your first show, 2nd is damn good and you should feel proud of how you did considering you made all the above mistakes.