• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

precontest pics: Duality

D

drexel1234

damn thats awesome just chattin it up wit a pro like that. i havent met any pros yet but i have friends who are trainers who have met cutler,victor ronnie dex etc since they were guest posing at their respective shows. watcha u guys talk about? did u talk to any other guys?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ just a bunch of stuff on training and his upcoming show on august 15th. he's a personal trainer at gold's venice. i didn't talk to any other pros, mainly because i don't want to bother them, especially in the gym. cormier looked like he would be personable but he had his head phones on and i didn't want to bother him. lou ferrigno showed up on my leg day with his son but ya none of them went up to me as will harris did. there was a bodybuilding show being held at venice beach as well (totally coincedental) and jerome ferguson was the head judge. i got a load of free stuff from the booths, supplements galore, shakers, dvd's. venice beach is amazing, i would love to live in that area.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I envy you for your Venice trip.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That's a mad experience to have at the Mecca, I'm jealous. I've always wanted to visit the Mecca for some training. Its the only thing I want to visit the US for.

D

drexel1234

yea defin thats just awesome.