• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PUMBA pics

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1: Thanks mate, yeah looking forward to competeing just not the preperation looool, yeah I'll keep watch on my spine, I learnt that lesson the hard way.

ruel: Thanks mate, but I've heard your pretty strong yourself, eat well train heavy you will get there bro. I'm really not that strong compared to fistacuffs, fallen, Line and BigBen they are all big lifters.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumbita is one strong motherfuc.. keep it up man and looking forward to seeing you on stage.

ruel

ruel

PUMBA said:
mvsf1: Thanks mate, yeah looking forward to competeing just not the preperation looool, yeah I'll keep watch on my spine, I learnt that lesson the hard way.

ruel: Thanks mate, but I've heard your pretty strong yourself, eat well train heavy you will get there bro. I'm really not that strong compared to fistacuffs, fallen, Line and BigBen they are all big lifters.
THANKS.. BUT NOT THAT MUCH!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of my mates was looking through the Mecca and informed me that apart from the Sticky's in this section (and now scorpio girls , for good reason "wow") that my thread had been viewed the most times (yes he lives a boring existance loool). So just called into here to say thanks, let you guys and gals know that 2007 will bring the best pics of me, Physique wise and also some lifting pics will appear, so again thanks everyone for the support.

F

FireSt0rm

Brilliant pics m8, Alot of muscle there, and a very strong guy.

You will look AWESOME when you cut man, keep up the good hard work.

V

vdawg

KingDeadlift said:
Nobody has colder winters than northern Ontario -32 last year was the coldest without the windchill.

im in northern ontario. -32 is nothing. thats what it is right now at this moment and i work outside all day in this. its gotten down to -48 here without the windchill. the slightest bit of wind easily makes it -60 and yes the buses do stop running because diesel used to freeze ( now theyve added something to prevent that). any exposed skin freezes within seconds and with my job working outside, sometimes you start to sweat and once that happens and you stop doing what youre doing, your fucked.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Firest0rm: Thanks mate, well this September we will see, as I will be entering some comps fpr 2007 season.

vdawg: LMAO cracks me up how many people have chatted about the weather in here, all because someone thought I was saying it was cold, I was actually saying it was quite warm as we have celsius over her not fareinhight (SPL??):bowroflarms:

V

vdawg

i seen northern ontario being mentioned and im from northern ontario so might as well reply. speaking of which, its -37 and im off to work!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah pumba, your a huge mofo, even if you lost all that remaining bf you'd look massive, just wow bro good job!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vdawg said:
i seen northern ontario being mentioned and im from northern ontario so might as well reply. speaking of which, its -37 and im off to work!
Well I can't express my happiness for you in words, I suppose I could find an emoticon here somewhere, hang on there is one, here goes :food-snacking: there it is, now go find the weather channel:gtfoslap: :bowroflarms:

TONKA: Thanks mate, I'll try to drop the bf very soon.:xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lots of size man, you need to cut and cut hardcore tho. I'd reccomend trying to not let yourself get that big, you'll be happier leaner anyways for sure.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave said:
Lots of size man, you need to cut and cut hardcore tho. I'd reccomend trying to not let yourself get that big, you'll be happier leaner anyways for sure.
Thanks mate, real honor to have you visit. Yeah I am a little leaner now, and will continue to do so, probably post some pics around the end of feb to early march. I have till september but I don't want to leave anything to chance.

D

dillongauci

cant wait to see you when you shred some more BF..

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUMBA said:
Thanks mate, real honor to have you visit. Yeah I am a little leaner now, and will continue to do so, probably post some pics around the end of feb to early march. I have till september but I don't want to leave anything to chance.

Where are the cut pics? I'm ready! :food-snacking:

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^yeah he bulked up. he knows how to shed it off so it's all good. looking huuuuge pumba. big ass lats!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumba, Pumba, Pumba (chant)..

Didn't Peter Jackson audition you for "KONG"??

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Pumba, Pumba, Pumba (chant)..

Didn't Peter Jackson audition you for "KONG"??

LMAO, no that weren't me mate not 5'7 :bowroflarms:

Palmetto: You guys will see them here first. Probably around June/July there will be a sneak peek at what will hit the stage in September 2007:xyxthumbs:

CJU: Thanks buddy, yeah went a bit over in the bulk but shit happens.

Dillongauci:Thanks buddy yeah the % will be right down.

Elevinty: Bro, don't know you but your got a charming personality that will get you far in the world of bodybuilding.:49:

F

Flash

careful losing to quick but no offense you might get a trash bad stomic which is hard to get rid of (id now, took a while for it to go away), you do any cardio?