• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PUMBA pics

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flash said:
careful losing to quick but no offense you might get a trash bad stomic which is hard to get rid of (id now, took a while for it to go away), you do any cardio?

Yeah mate, those pics are pretty old now, I do cardio first thing in the morning and straight after every weight session, with the exception of leg day (which I only do the morning session).

I have also have shortened my rest between sets.:xyxthumbs:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how much do you weigh?

Today I weighed 111kg so little over 240lbs, but my weight can be like 235lbs tomorrow it jumps around heaps. Some days I look smooth as shit at 235lbs and then today I had veiny quads and veins through my chest and delts at 240+lbs.:e5dunno: I don't have the perfect formular yet.

I admit I am not consistant with my diet or cardio yet, my competition dreams have been changed 3 times due to different federations appearing over here this year and switching the regular dates or venues, so I believe I should be ok for 2008 now, I think thats will be good for me, life is back on track.:xyxthumbs:

I am too heavy though especially at 5'7.

lol sorry for the information overload.

....PS just one more time for everyone, the ASS PIC ain't me lol :disgust:.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Few Newish pics from November. I'm preparing for the NABBA Southern Hemisphere Championships on the Gold Coast June 1 2008.

21novlo9th 1

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumba outta nowhere!

Looking big m8 :xyxthumbs:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoah it's Pumba! Looking pretty good man, keep us updated as you cut.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Philo: Hey buddy how's things man, thanks m8!! I will be checking that log of yours to keep you honest.:xyxthumbs:

lionheart: Funny thing is I'm feeling small lol.

Arcane: yeah mate the updates will keep coming. One little update I can give you as far as Info is I have recieved sponsorship from a supplement company down here www.bioflexnutrition.com

PF: Yeah mate I'm 107kg (235lbs) in those pics.........still a fair bit to come off yet.:crymeariver:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking thick as a house good luck on the cut and on the shows :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good pics man, uh that butt ones gotta go ...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Youn say the ass one isn't you. Fine, but that is just gross!

Unfortunately everytime I now see a post by Pumba, I see that image in my head.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
VIK: Thanks mate! I will be doing my best :xyxthumbs:.

HYPO: Hey bro, man heard your lookin pretty thick yourself, rumours have even hit Australia about the HYPO guy! Agreed ass shot must go, blame PAPI.

Se:bowroflarms:xnews: I don't take any comfort in you thinking about an ass when you think of me.................especially when it's not even my ass! Damn maybe I'm jealous.:gaygay::keke:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys and gals..............quick little update, wrong section but was just doing some old comparisions and thought I'd make a quick post lol.

I had a few problems and couldn't/can't compete at the Southern Hemisphere Championships in June..............BUT the good news is that I have been told I can compete at the NABBA Australian Championships in Perth Western Australia in September (may or may not do this show), but will definately be doing the IFBB Tasmanian State Titles in October...(no I'm not from that state but got invited by my sponsor and some friends to go down and do battle with them down there).

Also got a photoshoot to do in June/July so will post up pics from that as well as contest ones when it all happens........Hope everyone has been well and I'll chat later, take care.
:xyxthumbs: