• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Road to the USA's: Steve Kuclo, R. Burneika..and others

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
That jason huh hamstring video makes me feel like crap coz all they got at my gym is a lying leg curl. All i can do is deadlifts and lying leg curls to focus on my hamstrings. I went to another gym once and tried the seated leg curl and it felt amazing, i wish there was more variety at my gym.... they dont even have a military press bench :*(

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It was from RXM. I fixed them now though.

Awesome.

I feel sorry for BSA, he is flat on keto and fat on carbs, i dunno if he will ever get his pro card when there is so much competition out there.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If these videos and pics are anything to go by then we are in for one heck of a show.. I mean even Sean Allen looks good... go figure :bitelip:

C

Comin_Up

leo-1.jpg

Leo Pacheco Trains Back With Fakhri Mrbarak 9 From The USA's

Jon_Delarosa_-1.jpg

Jon Delarosa Trains Arms 2 Weeks From The USA's

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Comin_Up

Al Aguste Posing One Day Out From The USA's!

bob_b_posing_1-1.jpg

Robert Burneika Posing One Day Out From The USA's!

C

Comin_Up

Ronald Torres Interview One Day Out From The USA's

Fred Smalls Posing One Day Out From The USA's

Will Hamilton, Brandon Williams With Neil Hill One Day Before The USA's

C

Comin_Up

Bryan Pazdzierz One Day Out From The USA's

Kyle Witherspoon One Day Out From The USA's

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know if it was bad lighting or bad video quality or both but Robert does not look very impressive in that video... it would be a shame if he did not show up ready because he is such a nice guy and I wish him well
Al Aguste's looks pretty good except for gyno & dodgy shoulders.
Fred Smalls looks better than last time around... and he did pretty well in his last show so he should be good... from the videos Ive seen IMO Kuclo & Jason Huh look the most impressive

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Pics from the weigh-ins:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What the hamstring?! Also check out his freaky spinal erectors, they look awesome. Im suprised his glutes are not striated while so seperated and everything else is so striated. Too bad his chest is small and has gyno.

EDIT: Nevermind, he does have striated glutes, he just isnt flexing them in the pic.

Kuclo looks great, great conditioning, ballanced, aesthetic... The only thing i don't like about him is his jay cutler esque lack of upper body striations.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Kuclo will turn Pro for shure, he nailed it this time. Burneika is better than last year conditioning-wise, tough still his glutes, hams and legs aren't enough big to match the upper body, he might make top 3, but the Pro card goes only to the first of each category if I remember right. Keith Williams looks worst than last year, the guy is a mess, he should just quit. He ain't gonna turn Pro no way. Fred Smalls is a bit too soft in the legs and that might avoid him from taking his Pro card. Jason Huh is FUCKING SICK. Calves are out of this world and he has a grainy and thick look.

C

Comin_Up

Jason HUH for the win.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kuclo has the best physique, complete physique!
Who is the guy in the Fred Smalls background... upper body looks bloody good if his legs are anywhere near as good as his torso then Smalls gonna be in trouble!

Attachments

• !.jpg
    !.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kuclo will turn Pro for shure, he nailed it this time. Burneika is better than last year conditioning-wise, tough still his glutes, hams and legs aren't enough big to match the upper body, he might make top 3, but the Pro card goes only to the first of each category if I remember right. Keith Williams looks worst than last year, the guy is a mess, he should just quit. He ain't gonna turn Pro no way. Fred Smalls is a bit too soft in the legs and that might avoid him from taking his Pro card. Jason Huh is ****ING SICK. Calves are out of this world and he has a grainy and thick look.

Agreed with everything.

Kuclo ftw, has the most balanced physique and complete one like pakiman also mentioned; Burneika imo is over hyped because of his "24 inch arms", but other than that his body doesn't flow pretty well, and he should bring his legs to match his upper body, Keith W. the same, no flow in none of his poses and is nothing special at all compared with the rest in the SHW class like, Huh, Kuclo, or even for the HW, Fred Smalls.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kuclo has the best physique, complete physique!
Who is the guy in the Fred Smalls background... upper body looks bloody good if his legs are anywhere near as good as his torso then Smalls gonna be in trouble!

I think is this guy, have seen him last year at the 2009 Nationals from what I remember.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ speaking of that guy, PD Devers, here's a vid of him 4 weeks out from the USA's

lmfao at the first exercise, so wild hahahaha

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK Fred Smalls in trouble :) big and VERY proportinate trouble :) I dont think fred can beat PD Devers... hhmm never heard of him!
This guy has tons & tons of potential... side-chest shot reminds me of Shawn Ray... its nice to see someone hitting the pose like that now a days.
His Vastus Midialis have that rare 3-D look to em.... like I said he's got potential.... lets hope IFBB doesnt screw it up for him! If David Henry can lose to Josey ... then anything is possible when its in IFBB judges hands!

W

Workingroup

MiddleWeight Class prefeer to Neko Roberson Look good this guy

W

Workingroup

Is Will Hamilton similar to Ben Pakusky??