• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Road to the USA's: Steve Kuclo, R. Burneika..and others

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so Art Atwood is his trainer... hmm that might explain those legs a bit more.... especially Huh's hanging hamstrings!
It was quite hillarious Art Wood calling Huh, 'Hew' (4:51)... how can you be his trainer and not get his name right?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so Art Atwood is his trainer... hmm that might explain those legs a bit more.... especially Huh's hanging hamstrings!
It was quite hillarious Art Wood calling Huh, 'Hew' (4:51)... how can you be his trainer and not get his name right?
How do you know that's not how his last name is really pronounced?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Well... Jason pronounces it the way most of us do. Plus i doubt they would pronounce it "hugh" or "hew" in Korean.

@ paki, i dunno how long he's been training with Art Atwood, i dont think its been that long. I think he was training with his dad for the majority but he definitely beasted out while with atwood. Anyways, art was pretty lame when i met him.

C

Comin_Up

Sweet slippers

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Per Bernal Photoshoot with Steve Kuclo

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Because I went to school with a Sam Huh in Dubai; besides Art either got it wrong in the begnning of the interview or when he was signing off because he pronounced it 'Haah' in the begenning and 'Hew/Hugh' at the end!

@ Dilated... if Art could get Jason's back to look something like his own then Jason will walk all over most of the IFBB pro ranks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steve Kuclo looks harder & dryer (hence a heck a lot better) in this photoshoot as he did before the show... BUT he obviousely got the last minute prep wrong for the second year running :(.... wish him all the best because IMO he has the potential to be a very successful pro!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah art atwood didnt have good aesthetics but his individual bodyparts are freaky.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah art atwood didnt have good aesthetics but his individual bodyparts are freaky.
Atwood did look like a complete mess. Kuclo looks great though and when he comes in at really crisp conditioning it's lights out.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Per Bernal Photoshoot with Al Auguste

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It's just a matter of time until MD will sign Huh.

Dayumn!!!

Jason_Huh_Joins_Team_md-1.jpg

Steve Blechman said:
I am pleased to announce that 2010 Super Heavyweight and Overall USA champion Jason Huh has signed an exclusive MD publishing and internet contract.

Jason Huh placed 5th last year at the 2009 USA Championships at a body weight of 230 lbs. The 5’8” rookie pro is now 256lbs - Jason gained 26 lbs of muscle in only one year!!

At the early age of 25, Jason Huh has an incredible future ahead of him as a pro.

Jason has one of the best pairs of legs and calves in bodybuilding today. He also has good arms, especially his triceps and a tight small waist. He only needs to bring up his back and chest and improve his detail and conditioning.

Jason’s pro debut will be at the 2011 New York Pro. We wish him the very best!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
good for Huh. While i dont like blechman, MD is the best sponsorship for the fans.