• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Road to the USA's: Steve Kuclo, R. Burneika..and others

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Jason's quad tear-drop has life of its own and in its own right is a freak of nature... its like Roelly's Triceps... almost ready to drop-off of the bone and run away :)

Personally i think the VL is much more important but his legs are great none the less. If his VL was bigger he would have some of the greatest legs in the pro ranks. He needs to bring up his upper body. It seems like he needs another 15lbs on top to match his tree strumps.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The lighting sucked... or was it just bad video quality as usual?
May be we should get together, pool some money and buy MD some decent video camera... seriousely for a media company their video quality is a joke... for any company their video quality is joke!

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Team-Andro's vids, esp those by Matze dominates all.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yep, those are always amazing!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Thanks for those photoshoots ! Check out Jason Huh at 1:15 , why doesnt he do that shot instead of the crab? IMO the crab looks awkward on his frame, this Most Muscular looks great.

RxMuscle Interviews Al Auguste

10USAAlAugusteWins-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Thanks for those photoshoots ! Check out Jason Huh at 1:15 , why doesnt he do that shot instead of the crab? IMO the crab looks awkward on his frame, this Most Muscular looks great.

The video quality is heaps better a heck a lot crispper... anyways I'd be worried for anyone working with Don Long :'( the guy messed himself up pretty bad soooooo..... I'm a little skeptic

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ lol yeah. But then again maybe Don Long is extra careful about that stuff since he's dealt with it.

I love Al Auguste's skin. Its super thin yet smooth. When it allows him to be shredded yet look "healthy" when he gets skin folds they are super thin and it also makes his muscles to look really crisp.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ lol yeah. But then again maybe Don Long is extra careful about that stuff since he's dealt with it.

I love Al Auguste's skin. Its super thin yet smooth. When it allows him to be shredded yet look "healthy" when he gets skin folds they are super thin and it also makes his muscles to look really crisp.

weird.....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Hey guys, just got around to checking out the overall comparisons on MD. Jasons legs are just ridiculous. His quads are like 5 steps above everyone else here.

_P8C0904wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_P8C0912wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_P8C0930wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_P8C0938wtmkJPG-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Also, this pic was taken a few days before the show.

37393_10150220930555454_619175453_13221428_7523285_n.jpg

EDIT: actually i dont know when it was taken, it was posted on his facebook 3 days before the show.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks a lot more vascular than he was on stage... maybe he should tweak his carb&salt depletion/loading a tad bit.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Also, this pic was taken a few days before the show.

EDIT: actually i dont know when it was taken, it was posted on his facebook 3 days before the show.

He looked in freaky condition since 12 weeks out on the original thread on MD.

a pic @ 10 weeks out on page 8, and 8 weeks out on page 10

Dilated you post them, I have a serious laziness syndrome right now lol.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^filling in for Dilated
If I try to be super critical then I'd say he needs to work on his facial expressions :icon_smile2:... other that daaammmn Jasons's got potential:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 10weeksnight of carb up (3).jpg
    10weeksnight of carb up (3).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 159
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
one of my favourite things to do when seeing bbs photos in the kitchen is lookin for food.

I can see a potato in this one.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Per Bernal Photoshoot with Jason Huh

It's just a matter of time until MD will sign Huh.

Mike33

Mike33

Is Jason with any company now? Any supps company I mean!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dunno but the pic of that video has a Gaspari stamp on it, dunno if they just sponsored the video and not the athlete though.

Usually Jason has a slow and tired voice, sounds kinda funny... This time he is talking faster and with a bit more enthusiasm and he sounds EXACTLY like Hany Rambod LOL during the parts where there is a voice over and you cant see him talking, only a clip of him training, i swear i thought hany was talking for a while lol

Last edited: