• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Road to the USA's: Steve Kuclo, R. Burneika..and others

W

Workingroup

I like more Keith Williams than Kuclo

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I agree with paki, i noticed that huge lump aswell. Its noticeable on both shoulders in other poses. I dont know if its oil or just swollen from injecting juice.

I think Huh takes it. I like Auguste but his chest is very flat and his waist doesnt look good in poses other then Front Lat Spread and Abs and Thighs not to mention he has gyno. His Rear Double Bi is impressive and he has great thin skin but huh is bigger, has a better illusion with his vacuum, bigger legs, thicker back, thicker chest, shoulder striations.... I think he's too much for Auguste.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Overall
Jason Huh

Earned Pro Card
Jason Huh
_O5C2337wtmkJPG-1.jpg

Al Auguste
_O5C1692wtmkJPG-1.jpg

Vladimir Sizov
_O5C2118wtmkJPG-1.jpg

Jason Joseph
_O5C1506wtmkJPG-1.jpg

Super Heavyweight
1. Jason Huh
2. Keith Williams
3. Brian Yersky
4. Robert Burneika
5. Dusty Hanshaw

Heavyweight
1. Vladimir Sizov
2. Jonathan Delarosa
3. Fred Smalls
4. Zinjun Croon
5. Ruben Escobar

Light Heavyweight
1. Al Auguste
2. Pete Ciccone
3. Manuel Torres
4. An Nguyen
5. Bryan Pazdzierz

Middleweight
1. Jason Joseph
2. Jose Rivera
3. Danny Hester
4. Stoli Stoilov
5. Neko Roberson

Welterweight
1. Luis Santa
2. Jesse Sabater
3. Steve Karnya
4. Brandon Williams
5. Santiago Aragon

Lightweight
1. Kelly Bautista
2. Leonardo Pacheco
3. Art Shahnazarian
4. Nhon Ly
5. John Fama

Bantamweight
1. Jimmy Nguyen
2. Ron Hackaspker
3. Kimo Sevillo
4. James Shumpert
5. Jonathon Bareng

The Super Heavy judging was ****ed up, the rest were good top 5's. Atleast the people who deserved pro cards, got them.

Jason Huh was much fuller the next day but couldnt do the vacuum.

Vladimir Sizov had great conditioning and muscularity, too bad he had no color or oil *idunno smiley*.

Al Auguste was much fuller the next day aswell... his chest looked a few inches bigger and he retained his conditioning.

Jason Jones out of nowhere, great symetry, great proportions... with more mass and less gyno, he can be a really good looking pro in the future.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Vladimir Sizov, Winner of the Heavyweight class and new IFBB Pro

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Jason Huh's Emotional Interview After Winning the 2010 NPC USA Super HW and Overall! RxMuscle
BreakingContest.jpg

Some Videos of the show

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks for the great coverage Dilated.
Glad that who deserved to win, won and that's Huh for both the SHW class and overall, but I don't agree with a few guys that placed ahead of Kuclo, like Dusty Hanshaw and Brian Yersky, even if they were a bit better conditioned than him.

I hate this kind of physique like Dusty has (structure reminds me of Correa). He has long neck, wide waist, H taper, no flow or lines, T-Rex arm syndrome, and he's plain awful. Condition should matter of course, but not that much over someone's else genetics and lines.

_O5C2247wtmkJPG-1.jpg

56671.jpg

_O5C2238wtmkJPG-1.jpg

JEB_5661wtmk_WXPDITISTBJPG-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yersky looked Terrible, Hanshaw has an ugly physique but Yerski was just dreadful. No chest, no legs (Dr.House quads), bad midsection, flat back...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Not that Burneika was the greatest but how does Keith Williams and Dr House beat this?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate it, when competitiors proclaim to win the show, just like Burneika did. 4th place served him right for being such a loud mouth.

P

Pain

VIP
I think Steve Kuclo looked better at a lighter weight.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Jason Huh should do the Europa in 2 weeks IMO. The line up there is not that strong, besides Cedric McMillan, Ben White, B. Curry, Rhul and Alvisi. Even if only the top 3 would bring him a qualification for the O, I'd say a top 5 is easier to achieve, and for a pro debut would not be bad. After all who knows, maybe Huh will be in that top 3, he has the size, conditioning (could be a bit better in 2 weeks), so why not?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I agree.. though I think he's not doing it..it's not just showing up to compete.. it takes money too. also this guys always take time to "improve".. bs if you ask me.

GO COMPETE HUH! the guy has everything.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jason Huh should do the Europa in 2 weeks IMO. The line up there is not that strong, besides Cedric McMillan, Ben White, B. Curry, Rhul and Alvisi. Even if only the top 3 would bring him a qualification for the O, I'd say a top 5 is easier to achieve, and for a pro debut would not be bad. After all who knows, maybe Huh will be in that top 3, he has the size, conditioning (could be a bit better in 2 weeks), so why not?

Thats not a bad suggestion... if he shows up as good as he was here, he might just land in the top3 too |IMHO

Got to love Huh's interview with Plumbo... wish him all the best, nothing but the best!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whatever Fred Smalls did overnight before the show ****ed him up real bad... he was like a waterball up there on the stage! He did look too big for the HW and I think that might be because he tried to pull a 'Kevin English' by forcing himself into a weight class by 'hook or crook'... only unlike Kevin, he could not hold on to his conditionning when he tried to put the weight back on again! Except for his pecs (IMHO theres an unrepairable tear), Fred has a very very good physique and he only needs to get the conditionning right... he could easily go on and win SHW!

BTW props to Dilated for keeping us posted/updated! :)

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks Paki :)

I dont know what it is about huh, he doesnt look that "big" to me. I think maybe his head is a bit too big and his neck is too short. If I look at his pics by himself and someone said he weighs 220, I would beleive them... instead he weighs 250! Anyways, he deserved to win hands down, He's only 25. If he can continue to have a good vacuum with more mass then he can win shows in the future. He couldn't hold his vacuum during finals though he was much fuller... maybe he had just eaten too much to fill out.

Anyways... No wonder he has huge ****en legs.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Shawn Ray, Hany Rambod and Jay Cutler Review the USA's

Video Contains snippets of Photoshoots from competitors.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
just watched MD wrap-up with Jay. and he said the same thing Tkd mentioned some posts above.

Huh should go to Dallas asap! he can break top 3, cause he CAN improve his condition and bring a better package.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jason's quad tear-drop has life of its own and in its own right is a freak of nature... its like Roelly's Triceps... almost ready to drop-off of the bone and run away :)