• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roelly Winklaar; the road to the NY PRO and the MR.O 2010

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Id say the best posers are Hide and Cedric.

I agree 100% They both know how to choose the right poses, hold poses correctly and how to transition from one to the other!

Roelly IMO has the best crab-shot... better than Dexters too IMHO

Last edited:
Aeugh

Aeugh

I wanna see a NY Pro 2010 Roelly vs Olympia 2010 Roelly. His improvements from 09 to 10 have been absurd. I wonder, does he get his stem cells from a natural source like aborted fetus, or from a synethetic one like the stem cells made from epidermal tissue?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Working out at LV Golds Gym.
attachmentphpattachmentid2720583stc1d128-1.jpg

attachmentphpattachmentid2720573stc1d128-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, those... triceps.... correction that everything!!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Whatta freak. He has crazy genetics. Im not saying he isnt huge,which he is, but he looks much bigger then he really is. Imagine when/if he reaches Kai's size with those genetics :O

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

First night in Vegas.....
Roelly12

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wb coach! long time no see.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly must be cheating. He might be son of Hercules, a God or something. He can't be THAT good, Jesus Christ, I can't believe it.

Roelly has margin to improve but he already doesn't have ANY weak point. He could be bigger here and there, more separated here and there, but actually he is right now Mr Olympia material. This guy would be better than Phil Heath and Kai Greene together.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ his back is a big weak point when compared to kai or phil... even dexter.

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ his back is a big weak point when compared to kai or phil... even dexter.

at new york pro, yes.. but he has put on more than 20 lbs of muscle so let's se him on stage before we jugde :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
at new york pro, yes.. but he has put on more than 20 lbs of muscle so let's se him on stage before we jugde :)

uh..... i think we can judge now. In the guest posing video, his back is not nearly as good as the rest of his body, clearly its a genetic weakpoint.

sibil

sibil

uh..... i think we can judge now. In the guest posing video, his back is not nearly as good as the rest of his body, clearly its a genetic weakpoint.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 382
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think it shows as a weakness only in double lat spread because of high lats... but I'm sure he can 'hide' that in the double bice shot

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think it shows as a weakness only in double lat spread because of high lats... but I'm sure he can 'hide' that in the double bice shot

Roelly's back is more impressive during the lat spread then his double bi.

Im not saying his back sucks im just saying its his worst bodypart when you compare the rest of his muscle groups and his back is not at the level of the top competitors i named.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say his arms and shoulders will over shadow his back when he hits the rear Double Bi.... Phils arms may be a bit too big but they dont overshadow his back in the back shots.