• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

September 11th, where were you when it happend?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GOLFING IS VERY IMPORTANT!:angrydude:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
middle school. My dad worked downtown and they evacuated it, so he came and picked me up from school since it gave us a reason to go golfing that afternoon
He evacuated his work in downtown Columbus?

lol, sorry but that made me snicker.

warpig

warpig

I was in middle school and the principal came on the loud speaker and said what happend. since im 12 miles from nyc within 5 minutes there was f16's flying over our school.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was in a country estate, having lunch with my family, my mother told us the new, and we didnt believe her

but its shocking that the image of that moment didnt erase from my head despite she told us it was a plane crash in a small building and nobody gave a shi- about that in that moment

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was at home watching tv, skipping school :keke:
didn't know what the hell happened

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was at school in history and my teacher told us what had happened and we spent the rest of the day watching the news.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He evacuated his work in downtown Columbus?

lol, sorry but that made me snicker.

exactly, my dad was like who the fuck is going to bomb columbus :wutyousay:
They evacuated all of downtown, so he like whatever day off.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was at my Grandmothers/ Aunties house getting ready for school

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was eating lunch in 5th grade (different school than Fatality then) and we started seeing parents come in and start taking their kids home. We didn't know why for about 15 minutes until the principle came on the mic and said a plane crashed into a building in New York. We were just thinking "........so?" They wouldn't tell us anything after that.

It wasn't until I got home and watched the news that I started realizing what had happened.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was in 4th grade, :).

and ok, believe it or not:

Our teacher told us there were killer bees outside and that we had to shut all the blinds. No joke, I guess they didn't wanna tell us the truth? Who knows. At the time I had no clue what the WTC was and I thought the twin towers meant like clock towers.

hehe.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty sure I was in Grade 6. We got pulled from school because we lived close to the Reniassance Centre and they didn't know if that would have been a target. lmao, and this fat kid Jordan came running in the school yard coming back from lunch and was like "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIEEEEE! THE BLEW UP THE W.T.C.!!"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was in gym class and my teacher was watching it and it honestly didnt hit me when my sister picked me up from school and hourr later and told me that my brother was on alert to be deployed or some shit i was a kid so i didnt really undertsnad but everyone was crying

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was in front of the computer finishing my research thesis. Housemate came and told me to turn on the TV, I thought "big deal, building on fire!". Wasn't until the next day I grasped what was going on.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skipping school because I was sick. Then I turn on the TV and watch CNN amazed.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I was watching "Rumble In The Jungle" on tv when all of a sudden a news broadcast cut in and showed footage of the towers after the first plane. I watched the 2nd plane hit live and both buildings collapse too.

I still haven't had a chance to finish watching "Rumble In The Jungle" since....

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I was asleep... it wasnt until breakfast the next day that i found out. It took till like the end of the day before i really realised what had happened.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was watching "Rumble In The Jungle" on tv when all of a sudden a news broadcast cut in and showed footage of the towers after the first plane. I watched the 2nd plane hit live and both buildings collapse too.

I still haven't had a chance to finish watching "Rumble In The Jungle" since....
Apparently the end is something like after being pushed to far he goes looking for vengance and kicks a lot of ass to free the locals of the backwater country that spawned the troubles only to have a drawn out ending that you'd think could have been done better.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Apparently the end is something like after being pushed to far he goes looking for vengance and kicks a lot of ass to free the locals of the backwater country that spawned the troubles only to have a drawn out ending that you'd think could have been done better.

I meant the Ali vs Frazier fight doco... :keke:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Erhm, rumble in the jungle was Foreman v Ali