• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

September 11th, where were you when it happend?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the attorney's office declaring my business bankrupt

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wasn't even in the US.

At some ungodly hour, (maybe 1am?) I was studying Japanese in my crappy, over crowded dorm room. I came downstairs to the common room for a break and everyone in the whole damn buidling was huddled around our TV. Pretty dramatic, lots of worried calls to home from people from Manhattan.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was in Flight 93 until it got shot down.

:hide:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I was in Flight 93 until it got shot down.

:hide:
haha you died.

but don't worry, the media turned you guys into american heroes...........even though you didn't do anything remotely heroic. lulz.

:io:

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was home watching tv when i saw that all the programs were interrupted because of this horrible news.may all the people who died because of that accident R.I.P amen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was my first semester in college and I was in our student union and saw it happen from a big tv we had in the rest area.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was my first semester in college and I was in our student union and saw it happen from a big tv we had in the rest area.
Damn, I always forget your not like 21 years old.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I was nekked, watching tv, lullzing.

I was like,"lulz. that Osama bin Laden is fuckin crazy. MOM! make me some fuckin Egg-O's! lulz. teh twin towers are on fiyah! lulz."

and she was all like, "oh snap, we're all out of syrup....you wanna use mustard???"

and I'm all like, "bitch, I used all teh mustard when I lubed my cock'n'balls up for masturbation time!"

and she's like, "lulz. I bet ur junk looks like Big Bird."

and I'm like, " LULZ!".

I'm drunk. :gaygay:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I was like,"lulz. that Osama bin Laden is fuckin crazy. MOM! make me some fuckin Egg-O's! lulz. teh twin towers are on fiyah! lulz."

and she was all like, "oh snap, we're all out of syrup....you wanna use mustard???"

and I'm all like, "bitch, I used all teh mustard when I lubed my cock'n'balls up for masturbation time!"

and I'm like, " LULZ!".

...ban?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
34zedtt-1.png

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

and I'm like, " LULZ!".

LULZ

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was in seventh grade homeroom..I really didn't understand what was going on . Crazy thing is, not 6 months earlier, I was on a 6th grade school trip from Louisiana to New York, and we stood right under those damn towers.Most of the clueless people starting snickering for no reason, and my teacher was like "bitches,hoes" lookadis, and she turned on the tv and then we realised what it actually was; needless to say noone was laughin then.