• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiX PACK Training & Posing Video *My New Vid*

skid9832004

skid9832004

Tim, whats ur problem here? are you jealous or something? i for once dont think ive ever seen any pics of you, so before u start bashing this guy, maybe post some shots of urself. leg and back please.

ooo shit son lol

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Tim, whats ur problem here? are you jealous or something? i for once dont think ive ever seen any pics of you, so before u start bashing this guy, maybe post some shots of urself. leg and back please.

Its on :xmasohnoes:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea Tim upload some photos of yourself.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Check Tim's log for photos...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

SiX PACK, u look great dude, awesome body, u have really reached far since ur last pics, keep pushing man. but ye some back and leg shots would be nice to have, 90% of that movie is showcasing your abs:D

by the look of the pictures in tims log, looks like hes just hatin........

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Tim trains for different reasons than this guy I'm pretty sure.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More like 8 pack. Nice physique dude, how long have you been lifting now?

L

lorri_01

brilliant midsection and physique and natty aswel can i ask your height n weight?

SiX PACK

SiX PACK

I knew for sure that they weren't 20kg plates which means you were trying to show off!!!

Yellow plates made under IWF standards are 15kg but:

So either way you had loaded up a bar to look more impressive in the lift. You still had the most awkward bend to your right with the uneven pull of the bar.

The question becomes: Why the hell would you use a whole heap of small plates to deadlift instead of the big plates? Answer: ego.

You do look good from the front. But common, it's kinda lame to make out your stronger than you are. Show us some back and leg shots.

wow, so much hate on here..

listen - just shut the hell up.. "ego"... my god, what an idiot you are.
i will not even explain this.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
thats no reason to hate on him.

Its more of an aversion to him being an outright poseur. He doesn't have a log, doesn't contribute to the forum. Just appears and says: "look at me!" Some of us aren't impressed. I'll admit he has a good physique and has probably put some effort into it but I'm not going to shower him with the praise that he's hoping for.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim trains for different reasons than this guy I'm pretty sure.
Yes I'm not training in order to be huge and swole, nor am I trying to be single digit bodyfat. I'm quite happy with the 11-13% I maintain year round at 87-90kg (190-200lb) on 182cm (5'11.5"). I'm more concerned about other things than posing my abs in order to rack up personal training clients. I'm not a fan of posers, I've seen so many come and go in the time I've been training.

SiX PACK

SiX PACK

i dont have any log here cause my english is not so good, i am a member in german bodybuilding sites, just wanted some comments and to get views on the new video.

any way, like i said im naturall and it is hard for me to be freaky (my goal is something like sagi kalev, maybe someone know him) or just get as big as i can naturall.

im not a poser belive me "I've seen so many come and go in the time I've been training" this sounds more like a poser to me....... but i dont know, when i read your comment i guess that you must be a very big powerfull guy, that is training over many years, with no ego at all..

not really sure about that though......

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
i dont have any log here cause my english is not so good, i am a member in german bodybuilding sites, just wanted some comments and to get views on the new video.

Your english is good enough in your posts in this thread so it will be more than adequate for the logs. Some of us would be a lot more accepting of you if we knew a bit more about you, but turning up on a site to flash your abs at people then leave will always get you some animosity. If you do log I'm sure there will be lots of people interested in how you got to your current condition so hopefully us haterz haven't scared you off totally. :xmasbigok:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your english is good enough in your posts in this thread so it will be more than adequate for the logs. Some of us would be a lot more accepting of you if we knew a bit more about you, but turning up on a site to flash your abs at people then leave will always get you some animosity. If you do log I'm sure there will be lots of people interested in how you got to your current condition so hopefully us haterz haven't scared you off totally. :xmasbigok:
Exactly!!
im not a poser belive me "I've seen so many come and go in the time I've been training" this sounds more like a poser to me....... but i dont know, when i read your comment i guess that you must be a very big powerfull guy, that is training over many years, with no ego at all..

not really sure about that though......
You posted an 8 minute long video of you training and posing abs and biceps?!

The videos I've posted are of me squatting or olympic lifting in my backyard.

And yes I've been doing this for 15yrs, all of the guys that I started training with or trained for abs quit a long time ago.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
deadlift-400x10< i know a deadlift is a deadlift in other countrys.

dont need english to post in a log, you know enough to post.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn you guys are just projecting your own insecurities so hard you could do a powerpoint presentation on the wall using just your eyeballs.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Damn you guys are just projecting your own insecurities so hard you could do a powerpoint presentation on the wall using just your eyeballs.

fail.jpg