• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Some new Jay pics

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his syntholed arms

Oh really?

I want to know how many of you guys think the same as Alex... first time I hear this (no offense to you) BULLSHIT.

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks huge.He is the top bb wright now becous he worked hard all these years to get here

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Alex I can assure you close to everyone has either used or is using synthol more or less.
--

And dont talk about Jays waist....I laugh hard evertime some Coleman fan(s) says "ohh...Jays waist is wider then Colemans..."...THAT IS BULL :tiphat: And I can prove it if anyone wants me to

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what if he has a bigger waist than most pros its probaly genetic and he is 300lb u know.

genetically wide waist? dude there was a flow of 2001 and before jay's vids, take a look again and check his GENETICALLY WIDE WAIST

now, eat the 2 inches difference 20, and buy some glasses

oibujl-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
genetically wide waist? dude there was a flow of 2001 and before jay's vids, take a look again and check his GENETICALLY WIDE WAIST

oibujl-1.jpg

DM, is your sig pic suppose to be like that ? :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

oibujl-1.jpg

i said 1 to 2 inches. he clearly has a size descrepancy between his two arms. sorry if you don't like hearing about it, deal with it.

funny how you mention in 2001 him having a small waist. well that was 7 years ago and right now, he has a large blocky waist.

hard worker: yes
nice guy:yes
should he be our mr. O: hell no

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie's left tricep has always been smaller than his right tricep, which IMO is the same as Jay's left biceps is bigger than his right.

and i agree with you. it's no different. but no one questioned ronnie's wins as he came in with a physique that was on a whole other level and very rightfully was our Mr O for 8 years. jay on the other hand is barely squeaking out victories and these size differences should not be acceptable in the judges eyes.

especially when we have guys like wolf and victor who are just as big (yes just as big, i don't care what jay weighs wolf in some poses was clearly larger with better conditioning and victor just has superior shape while carrying at least as much size as jay) and have a far more aesthetically pleasing shape to them

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry deathmaggot i thought you ment the opposite my bad.:tiphat:

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus, he's getting bigger and bigger. Will he ever stop growing?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alex I can assure you close to everyone has either used or is using synthol more or less.
--

And dont talk about Jays waist....I laugh hard evertime some Coleman fan(s) says "ohh...Jays waist is wider then Colemans..."...THAT IS BULL :tiphat: And I can prove it if anyone wants me to

i agree with the first part.oh and yes cutlers waist is more blocky and wider than coleman's.the problem with ronnie is his bloated gut not his wide waist.they both have problems with their mid section the thing is that ronnie is by far more impressive in terms of muscularity than jay.like it or not

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh really?

I want to know how many of you guys think the same as Alex... first time I hear this (no offense to you) BULLSHIT.

nasser said so in his interview...not that if he said it it has to be that way but his biceps look a little bit weird and soft...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with the first part.oh and yes cutlers waist is more blocky and wider than coleman's.the problem with ronnie is his bloated gut not his wide waist.they both have problems with their mid section the thing is that ronnie is by far more impressive in terms of muscularity than jay.like it or not

agree 100% :xyxthumbs:

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

man...he has AGED immensely...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Jay may have a wide waist... but at least he can still do a bit of a vacuum when he hits the front double bicep.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^that doesn't make him a better bber.take both at their best and make your own conclusions...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^that doesn't make him a better bber.take both at their best and make your own conclusions...

Ronnie is the best ever but that is not being discursed in this thread.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i said 1 to 2 inches. he clearly has a size descrepancy between his two arms. sorry if you don't like hearing about it, deal with it.

funny how you mention in 2001 him having a small waist. well that was 7 years ago and right now, he has a large blocky waist.

hard worker: yes
nice guy:yes
should he be our mr. O: hell no

deal with it? PROVE IT DUDE! explain me in that pic where are the 1- 2 invisible inches or whatever you see, but PROVE IT, in what are you basing your theory? just hating? :e5dunno:

oh really? is it funny to mention 2001 Mr o when tonka says: JAY'S WAIST IS GENETICALLY BIG?
it sounds to me like the explanation to: "he hasnt have GENETICALLY BIG WAIST"
his progression made his waist big, dont blame his genes :eek5nono:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

As you said...like it or not :xyxthumbs:

Jay Cutler from 2007 Mr. O
9gvlog-1.png

Ronnie Coleman from 2007 Mr. O
98yn9v-1.png

If you even try to argue after seing these pics you are delusional and dumb:xyxthumbs: