• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Some new Jay pics

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
nasser said so in his interview...not that if he said it it has to be that way but his biceps look a little bit weird and soft...

Ohhh...If nasser said it then I rest my case....:bowroflarms:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you said...like it or not :xyxthumbs:

Jay Cutler from 2007 Mr. O
9gvlog-1.png

Ronnie Coleman from 2007 Mr. O
98yn9v-1.png

If you even try to argue after seing these pics you are delusional and dumb:xyxthumbs:

jay legs are "SKINNY" compared to ronnie's which make his waist look bigger

vxhi6t-1.jpg

whoever thinking im cheating, search 2005 prejudging in google, take it to microsoft paint, and cut ronnie's waitst over cutler, then feel free to discuss the experience, you wont notice so much difference whatever you do

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let the haters hate...its all personal opinion anyways. We all have our favourites :D

Go cuts!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know we have talked about this before, but what is wrong is Jay's abs?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys, why all the hate ?

Great size, beyond believe arms. Who cares if they are a bit genetically different ? We ALL have genetically asymmetrical bodyparts. Stop all the useless fighting.

I say that, and I`m not a Jay fan. Grow up please :3

MetalMX

MetalMX

Go CutMan!!! He said when he does his front lat spread his lats overpowered his arms so much that they look smaller than they really are. That's why he's been murdering his arms and it seems to have worked.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
deal with it? PROVE IT DUDE! explain me in that pic where are the 1- 2 invisible inches or whatever you see, but PROVE IT, in what are you basing your theory? just hating? :e5dunno:

oh really? is it funny to mention 2001 Mr o when tonka says: JAY'S WAIST IS GENETICALLY BIG?
it sounds to me like the explanation to: "he hasnt have GENETICALLY BIG WAIST"
his progression made his waist big, dont blame his genes :eek5nono:

:49: prove it??? how am i supposed to do that?? should i call him up and ask him to come over so i can measure his arms than put up a vid :jerkoff1: and this is not me "hating". i have tremendous respect for him but his current physique leaves much to be desired....

this is a visual observation. and it is not an opinion. he DOES have an asymetry between his left and right (almost purely due to the genetic shape of his biceps, but nontheless, still asymmetrical)

i didn't say his waist was genetically big. look at anything 2001 and earlier and i'll agree he had a fairly aesthitic look to him. but were talking the here and now, and currently he has a large unappealing waistline.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
deal with it? PROVE IT DUDE! explain me in that pic where are the 1- 2 invisible inches or whatever you see, but PROVE IT, in what are you basing your theory? just hating? :e5dunno:

oh really? is it funny to mention 2001 Mr o when tonka says: JAY'S WAIST IS GENETICALLY BIG?
it sounds to me like the explanation to: "he hasnt have GENETICALLY BIG WAIST"
his progression made his waist big, dont blame his genes :eek5nono:

How is he going to prove it? :dunnodude: He is not standing next to Cutler right this moment with a measuring tape with a camera at hand, so we are having to go by the pics presented.
Also, you say that he is just hating, and that is how he based his "theory" but did it ever occur to you that you do not see Jay's obvious structural flaws because you are biased and Cutler is your favorite bb? :weaksuace:

Fact: Jay has a big waist, we all know that (yes it is genetics, but this is a sport practically based off of genetics)
Fact: Jay has uneven legs, it's clear as day

Should Jay be Mr O? No, when he clearly is not the best bodybuilder when it comes to structure, and conditioning mixed with size. I hope he actually earns his title this year like he did in 06'.

On the subject, I do not think he has a huge size difference in his arms. It is clear (like most bbs) that he has a bicep with more peak than another. That is normal, I myself have this and you can say the same about many bbs like Dexter Jackson as an example.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you said...like it or not :xyxthumbs:

Jay Cutler from 2007 Mr. O
9gvlog-1.png

Ronnie Coleman from 2007 Mr. O
98yn9v-1.png

If you even try to argue after seing these pics you are delusional and dumb:xyxthumbs:

that picture proves what i said.cutler has a wider waist than coleman but coleman has a distended gut(this issue has been discussed several times and i am not the only one that says so).Both are flaws when you are judging a physique and since ronnie is much more muscular and vascular than cutler he wins in my opinion,considering both at their best not this 43 year old version of ronnie.
Ronnie was way off his outstanding standards.make that comparison using a picture where ronnie is ON and it will be another story.
ronnie>jay
like it or not

that being said i dont hate cutler and i admire his dedication plus i really liked the way he accepted his first olympia and his speech instead of ronnies relentless preaching but i dont think he is the best bber like he has been crowned.

Ohhh...If nasser said it then I rest my case....:bowroflarms:
i dont know what you think about nasser but one thing is for sure,he is far and by saying far i mean really far more knowledgeable than you buddy.
I used his name just as an example because msvf1 said that he has never heard anyone saying that cutler has synthol in his arms,a subject that has been discussed several times...

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some of you really take this shit to heart....fucking cheer for your guy and move on. The fact is all these guys are the tops in the world. There all doing something right obviously to get to the Olympia stage. We could sit here all day and argue who is better who deserves what blah blah blah but it all comes down to personal opinion. They all have there strengths and weakness. Ultimately we dont decide who wins the judges do...all we can do is support and cheer for our favourite

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20inchgunstucson man.. its clear that given any picture, you are gonna say whatever you want just because you cant meet the pro to prove it or not, even doing a clear comparision with the pic.. so let the imagination fly but try to let the hate aside :weaksuace:

braaq i dont know why you said so much times im biased, being cutler fan=being biased? well, thats a very simplistic and poorly based opinion, i admit ronnie is the best ever, but the guy which inspires me to train is jay, so thats why im in team cutler, as lot of people are, and we are not afraid to admit jay will never be as good as much other Mr O's
i have been the 1st cutler fan to express my dissapointment in '07 (it wasnt jay's night) even knowing i was gonna be critiziced by my own team, but you can keep up saying being team cutler=being biased, but depending on who says im biased, its all music to my ears

""Fact: Jay has a big waist, we all know that (yes it is genetics, but this is a sport practically based off of genetics)""

:mbgreddy::mbgreddy: dude.. the worst of all is jay big waitst NOW is product of his genes, and ronnie's big waist today is because of the size he put on :ughnoes: but again, you dont dare to take a look at some comparision pics to see who has bigger waist, and dont even watch 2001 videos to check jay's alwaysbigwaist
i wonder who is biased or hating

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
that picture proves what i said.cutler has a wider waist than coleman but coleman has a distended gut(this issue has been discussed several times and i am not the only one that says so).Both are flaws when you are judging a physique and since ronnie is much more muscular and vascular than cutler he wins in my opinion,considering both at their best not this 43 year old version of ronnie.
Ronnie was way off his outstanding standards.make that comparison using a picture where ronnie is ON and it will be another story.
ronnie>jay
like it or not

that being said i dont hate cutler and i admire his dedication plus i really liked the way he accepted his first olympia and his speech instead of ronnies relentless preaching but i dont think he is the best bber like he has been crowned.

i dont know what you think about nasser but one thing is for sure,he is far and by saying far i mean really far more knowledgeable than you buddy.
I used his name just as an example because msvf1 said that he has never heard anyone saying that cutler has synthol in his arms,a subject that has been discussed several times...

If you and everyone else are saying ronnie wasn't on this past Mr. Olympia ....drop that shit....Jay wasn't either..and you cant compare two people 100% fairly if you are saying "The 2003 ronnie would beat everyone...yadayad ect ect" it doesn't work like that..If anything Deathmaggots pic proved that Jays waist is not wider then ronnies, and EVERYONE talking about ronnies midsection says "Ohh...he might have a little gut (oh really) :e5dunno: but his waist is small :dunnodude:. The apperance of Colemans waist is wider then Cutlers. And you guys are saying that Colemans waist is small and Cutlers wide...complete bull.
Just look at the pics I showed...I would've said that Colemans midsection is by FAR the most bloated 10 out of 10 times.

And dont call me buddy in that way..

Some Mr. Olympia 2003 pics for you :xyxthumbs:

kkkssxxxx52138dr.jpg

Im done with this conversation :tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
braaq i dont know why you said so much times im biased, being cutler fan=being biased? well, thats a very simplistic and poorly based opinion, i admit ronnie is the best ever, but the guy which inspires me to train is jay, so thats why im in team cutler, as lot of people are, and we are not afraid to admit jay will never be as good as much other Mr O's
i have been the 1st cutler fan to express my dissapointment in '07 (it wasnt jay's night) even knowing i was gonna be critiziced by my own team, but you can keep up saying being team cutler=being biased, but depending on who says im biased, its all music to my ears

""Fact: Jay has a big waist, we all know that (yes it is genetics, but this is a sport practically based off of genetics)""

:mbgreddy::mbgreddy: dude.. the worst of all is jay big waitst NOW is product of his genes, and ronnie's big waist today is because of the size he put on :ughnoes: but again, you dont dare to take a look at some comparision pics to see who has bigger waist, and dont even watch 2001 videos to check jay's alwaysbigwaist
i wonder who is biased or hating

I never said anything about Coleman... :uhoh2:
It's clear that Coleman had a problem with his distended abdomen :dunnodude:, what we are getting on to you about is you trying to defend Cutlers obvious structural flaws that should inhibit him from winning a show like the Mr O. Because as we know the IFBB's new mandate should be rewarding physiques like Victor, Wolf, and Dex as a few examples. Where you get that I am biased in anyway in that post of mine means you are delusional and having nothing to retort back with. Saying you are biased is because you ignore the obvious and other opinions to suit your own biased view/opinion on Cutler.
You bring up 01', Jay did have a big waist but his legs were better then. So why is he now getting rewarded with worse conditioning, smaller legs with asymmetry which makes his waist look even bigger?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i say your opining is simple and poorly based, and you strike back saying my opinion is delusional and so... nice.. really.

bringing some FACTS ON, POINT ME OUTwhere the hell is the WIDE WAIST ffs, and quote me any post defending jay and being blind about his flaws, which has, (I fu**king admit it, like his chicken legs now, i called him big lollypop time ago, search my comment and tell me if im lying), jay has flaws, but not 1-2 inches in the arms, nor GENETICALLY WIDE WAIST

24qpxuc-1.jpg

point me out the wide waist, and ill stfu forever in this thread

edit: the last parapraph in my last post wasnt refering to you specifically braaq, but to all coleman fans than doesnt admit he ALSO HAD WIDE WAIST in the end of his carreer

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i say your opining is simple and poorly based, and you strike back saying my opinion is delusional and so... nice.. really.

bringing some FACTS ON, POINT ME OUTwhere the hell is the WIDE WAIST ffs, and quote me any post defending jay and being blind about his flaws, which has, (I fu**king admit it, like his chicken legs now, i called him big lollypop time ago, search my comment and tell me if im lying), jay has flaws, but not 1-2 inches in the arms, nor GENETICALLY WIDE WAIST

24qpxuc-1.jpg

point me out the wide waist, and ill stfu forever in this thread

edit: the last parapraph in my last post wasnt refering to you specifically braaq, but to all coleman fans than doesnt admit he ALSO HAD WIDE WAIST in the end of his carreer

wow pretty pathetic, way to bring up something else from 2001. it is very obvious that coleman possess a better V taper than cutler. and you asking for facts to support this is ridiculous. seriously what do you want like a math formula that proves colemans waist is smaller? its called a visual observation numb nuts. it's what bodybuilding is all about

and coleman's main problem is abdominal distension, not an overly wide waist. and even if it is the same size as cutler's, that's not what were adressing. cutler's waist simply LOOKS bigger and that's what matters. what adds to colemans taper is his superior leg and lat development. even if there waists measure exactly the same it is meaningless because jays shape is much blockier and his waist still looks wider than ronnie's.

braaq is right here. with the new mandate in order there is just no excuse for him being our two time mr o.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you and everyone else are saying ronnie wasn't on this past Mr. Olympia ....drop that shit....Jay wasn't either..and you cant compare two people 100% fairly if you are saying "The 2003 ronnie would beat everyone...yadayad ect ect" it doesn't work like that..If anything Deathmaggots pic proved that Jays waist is not wider then ronnies, and EVERYONE talking about ronnies midsection says "Ohh...he might have a little gut (oh really) :e5dunno: but his waist is small :dunnodude:. The apperance of Colemans waist is wider then Cutlers. And you guys are saying that Colemans waist is small and Cutlers wide...complete bull.
Just look at the pics I showed...I would've said that Colemans midsection is by FAR the most bloated 10 out of 10 times.

And dont call me buddy in that way..

Some Mr. Olympia 2003 pics for you :xyxthumbs:

Im done with this conversation :tiphat:

i didnt say ronnie has a little distension.i said he has a distended gut.i said that cutlers problem is different than colemans.Yes he is more bloated(more muscular too) than cutler i never denied that.there is also a cutler picture somewhere in this forum where he looks like he is in advanced pregnancy.its from the 01 olympia.just becuse you posted some pictures where he is exhaling doesnt mean anything.although he is bloated the 03 olympia was the biggest ownage in the history of the contest.hardness conditioning muscularity ronnie had everything over cutler who will never present a physique that can stand next to that ronnie coleman.

oh and the buddy thing,don't act like you got offended because someone called you buddy!!!!!!!what are you going to do if i continue to call you buddy
fly over here?or crawl your sorry ass at pain and ask him to ban me.i know this sounds offending but you are the one that showed that stupid attitude like you are asking to be offended...:dunnodude:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
oh and the buddy thing,don't act like you got offended because someone called you buddy!!!!!!!what are you going to do if i continue to call you buddy
fly over here?or crawl your sorry ass at pain and ask him to ban me.i know this sounds offending but you are the one that showed that stupid attitude like you are asking to be offended...:dunnodude:

LOL.... tough guy :ughnoes:

:bowroflarms: