• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team Cutler?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I know that if a few did have the power... uh ohes for Duality :ughnoes:

:gaygay:

all i can say is i hope big vic and skeptic don't become mods. i'm sure i piss many others off but i know these two wouldn't mind seeing me get the old heave hoe.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

all i can say is i hope big vic and skeptic don't become mods. i'm sure i piss many others off but i know these two wouldn't mind seeing me get the old heave hoe.

You'll be fine. A bit of humility and maturity would suit you very well though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You'll be fine. A bit of humility and maturity would suit you very well though.

:keke: humility yes..... i think i'm rather mature here though? at least i try :methman:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke: humility yes..... i think i'm rather mature here though? at least i try :methman:

The fact that you feel you're being mature underlines the immaturity.

Anyway, you will realize that you are not the 7th wonder of the world as you age :2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you age you'll notice nothing changes but everything does.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact that you feel you're being mature underlines the immaturity.

Anyway, you will realize that you are not the 7th wonder of the world as you age :2:

you seem to not grasp the power of the smilies. what do you think the vibe :)methman:) this guy is meant to evoke?

and aren't you like 24 or something? for as much as some of you higher ups feel i act immature, i feel others act sometimes as if they are far superior and those younger or not "on their level" are not worth their time or are treated as if they were a "child" so to speak, this can sometimes lead the "immature" one to act out :wutyousay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol and i suppose you'll be the one to do that? what the hell doest that even mean this is a forum. your the one who gets all mad when i (like sexnews, but of course you overlook that) just give a frienly bash to team cutler, like MANY others do

Don't feel alone Duality, Daniel neg repped me!

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you seem to not grasp the power of the smilies. what do you think the vibe :)methman:) this guy is meant to evoke?
You tell me :wutyousay:

and aren't you like 24 or something? for as much as some of you higher ups feel i act immature, i feel others act sometimes as if they are far superior and those younger or not "on their level" are not worth their time or are treated as if they were a "child" so to speak, this can sometimes lead the "immature" one to act out :wutyousay:

I'm 27.

Are you saying I don't spend time helping younger people?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

For the most part yes. You've said some downright stupid things, and you do need help with your debating skills.

But i dont really care about you, so unless you seriously pissed me off i doubt id be the one to ban you.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at this thread and at the man who his butt hurts allot.Dude get over it and get your self a
sense of humor,what most of the people like about this forum is that its quite funny,dont make this forum a cold boring forum with your bitching and neg repping.someone said something and of you go acting like a forum police,dont be ridiculous

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
for as much as some of you higher ups feel i act immature, i feel others act sometimes as if they are far superior and those younger or not "on their level" are not worth their time or are treated as if they were a "child" so to speak
Name in blue > everyone else.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really would like to join team cutler! How would one go about doing that. Can I be drafted?
Just get your posts up to 10:2:
Great that you chosed Team Cutler..who would want to be with losers like Team Victor or even worse..Team Wolf:wutyousay:

..:cardulikesmen:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at this thread and at the man who his butt hurts allot.Dude get over it and get your self a
sense of humor,what most of the people like about this forum is that its quite funny,dont make this forum a cold boring forum with your bitching and neg repping.someone said something and of you go acting like a forum police,dont be ridiculous

So true and the irony is that the 10 or 11 points that I mentioned can be applied to any team.

As a team Coleman I also try to defend Ronnie in every thread, post a good pic in my avatar etc....

So most of them apply to ANY team.......

well maybe not the appliance one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.