• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team Cutler?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
lol at this thread and at the man who his butt hurts allot.Dude get over it and get your self a
sense of humor,what most of the people like about this forum is that its quite funny,dont make this forum a cold boring forum with your bitching and neg repping.someone said something and of you go acting like a forum police,dont be ridiculous

Im bitching....right

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the most part yes. You've said some downright stupid things, and you do need help with your debating skills.

But i dont really care about you, so unless you seriously pissed me off i doubt id be the one to ban you.

lmao "downright stupid" huh. you mean when i posted that thing about women and most found it funny or strangley truthful, but you managed to throw 6 different insults at me without saying a word to you. and then you proceed to get all butt hurt about it?

and yes skeptic you are quite the debater! perhaps you could throw some of your great advice my way! :jerkoff1:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You tell me :wutyousay:

I'm 27.

Are you saying I don't spend time helping younger people?

no not at all i think you are rather helpful and a pretty good guy. i was being very general to the overall tone of this forum. we started out on the wrong foot but i hold no negative resentment towards you.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at this thread and at the man who his butt hurts allot.Dude get over it and get your self a
sense of humor,what most of the people like about this forum is that its quite funny,dont make this forum a cold boring forum with your bitching and neg repping.someone said something and of you go acting like a forum police,dont be ridiculous

so so true. andersson you're not even a mod and you neg rep people not when they're posts are irrelavent or off topic, you neg them when you just don't agree with them. if that's the case then everyone should be throwing neg reps around in the politics section, no one agrees there. at least when line acts authoritative or tough he has the power to do so, you just end up as annoying and whiney.

Originally posted bySexnews
Don't feel alone Duality, Daniel neg repped me!

:2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so so true. andersson you're not even a mod and you neg rep people not when they're posts are irrelavent or off topic, you neg them when you just don't agree with them. if that's the case then everyone should be throwing neg reps around in the politics section, no one agrees there. at least when line acts authoritative or tough he has the power to do so, you just end up as annoying and whiney.

ez ladies...ELE you know what that means, everybody love everybody!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lmao "downright stupid" huh. you mean when i posted that thing about women and most found it funny or strangley truthful, but you managed to throw 6 different insults at me without saying a word to you. and then you proceed to get all butt hurt about it?

and yes skeptic you are quite the debater! perhaps you could throw some of your great advice my way! :jerkoff1:

lol dude, no one thought you were funny with that post about women. Is butt-hurt your phrase of the day?

What i meant about debating is... you never progress with your arguments... they always revolve around you saying the same thing different ways.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol dude, no one thought you were funny with that post about women. Is butt-hurt your phrase of the day?

What i meant about debating is... you never progress with your arguments... they always revolve around you saying the same thing different ways.

i made that post yesterday and the other today containing the pharse "butt hurt" just thought i'd point that out.

you know i see what you're saying, the most recent example that i can remember can be seen in the athlete elimination thread where Line, Ironslave, and myself all debated about what should constitue an athlete. and while i did reiterate certain points (sometimes for emphasis) i still feel i did an adequate job concerning my viewpoint on the arguement. if i remember correctly Line even called it a "good exchange that this site needs more of" and i am never adament about me being right or the other being wrong. if you actually go back and read that thread, i think you would see my point.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i made that post yesterday and the other today containing the pharse "butt hurt" just thought i'd point that out.
Dont split hairs man, you know what i meant

you know i see what you're saying, the most recent example that i can remember can be seen in the athlete elimination thread where Line, Ironslave, and myself all debated about what should constitue an athlete. and while i did reiterate certain points (sometimes for emphasis) i still feel i did an adequate job concerning my viewpoint on the arguement. if i remember correctly Line even called it a "good exchange that this site needs more of" and i am never adament about me being right or the other being wrong. if you actually go back and read that thread, i think you would see my point.

Any civil debate is a good exchange the site needs more of :xyxthumbs:

what i saw from that particular debate was you're unwillingness to be openminded about lines point.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My knowledge is unfathomable
and my eggo waffles in the toilet
go unquestioned

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
:hide: ...at this thread.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure this guy was just scared off this thread :49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont split hairs man, you know what i meant

Any civil debate is a good exchange the site needs more of :xyxthumbs:

what i saw from that particular debate was you're unwillingness to be openminded about lines point.

wrong, what you saw was two individuals who have different criteria on what is deemed an "athlete" and were conveying their thoughts on why they believed as such. you could say the exact same thing about line as you just said about me. however your bias is blatant and why i don't feel the need to prove myself to you anymore :xyxthumbs: :imcoolurnot::methman::tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
wrong, what you saw was two individuals who have different criteria on what is deemed an "athlete" and were conveying their thoughts on why they believed as such. you could say the exact same thing about line as you just said about me. however your bias is blatant and why i don't feel the need to prove myself to you anymore :xyxthumbs: :imcoolurnot::methman::tiphat:

suit yourself buddy, have a good night.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Your my "internet buddy" and all, but you can get pretty "bitchy", authoritative and whinny sometimes bro.

:hide:

Only when its called for

Ohhh...and btw Blake...I thought you liked when Im bitchy and authoritative :gaygay:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
andersson you're not even a mod and you neg rep people not when they're posts are irrelavent or off topic, you neg them when you just don't agree with them. if that's the case then everyone should be throwing neg reps around in the politics section, no one agrees there. at least when line acts authoritative or tough he has the power to do so, you just end up as annoying and whiney.

Should that make a difference?....That you have to be a mod to tell people that they are talking bs in a thread?...The thread starter just wanted to be a part of "Team Cutler" and the first thing you and Sexnews do is to try and change his mind with ridiculous mockery towards Cutler. And you are calling me annoying :hhj: :wutyousay::uhoh2::jerkoff1:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should that make a difference?....That you have to be a mod to tell people that they are talking bs in a thread?...The thread starter just wanted to be a part of "Team Cutler" and the first thing you and Sexnews do is to try and change his mind with ridiculous mockery towards Cutler. And you are calling me annoying :hhj: :wutyousay::uhoh2::jerkoff1:

What is wrong with that? :wutyousay: We are trying to change his mind to join a better team, maybe he needs glasses and needs to see what Cutler looks like. Maybe we should get all the Cutler members glasses, they will see what we are talking about and will wise up. There is a war going on, and we will not stop until Team Cutler is gone....

:carduindisguise

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This thread is inches away from being closed.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is inches away from being closed.

I agree, move along boys. There are other interesting threads to get to. :cardulikesmen:

Use your power, Line! :keke:

Status
Not open for further replies.