• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tell us your MuscleMecca improvement Ideas

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Talkadmin, Can you help with these things

The forum really need to post more than one video per post!

Perhaps least about 3 .. because when it comes out a series of videos paste one by one is a big problem!
Can you to expand to 6 photos per post, please! A big hug ..!

Also ..Friend, I glued three threads on the forum Vip
Dude, is not yet any published!

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Yeah guys!! Let us bring this back and keep going.. In the works now we have a new logo and some new graphics, the server is being tweaked..we have a ton on the way!!! Please keep sharing your ideas..

Also, I will pay you guys for original training videos for our youtube channel!! If interested pm me..

I will pay for original articles on body building related topics or pro body builders that will be on our pro page as well..

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah guys!! Let us bring this back and keep going.. In the works now we have a new logo and some new graphics, the server is being tweaked..we have a ton on the way!!! Please keep sharing your ideas..

Also, I will pay you guys for original training videos for our youtube channel!! If interested pm me..

I will pay for original articles on body building related topics or pro body builders that will be on our pro page as well..

What exactly do you mean when you say training videos?
I could write articles or something but it'd basically just be a regurgitation of what I've learned over the years (ty Ironslave, Tim, Tunen, among others!) as I don't have any credentials haha.

Also, in regards to the original topic (despite being years old), I feel like the reason the site became big back in the day was because we had so many members that were so close with each other for years, so the site almost felt like a family, and I think that contributed to a lot of humor and discussion. Unfortunately, many of those people are MIA nowadays. Maybe I should make a post on the history of MM dating back the old site for ****s and giggles :p

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks Coach!!

I was on another forum and they had a twitter like notification setup. You could say something in a post like "Hey these updates suck, @COACH." and it would send him a notification that someone mentioned him with a link to the thread. I think that's a cool idea. It could bring attention to certain threads where members know that other members have an interest in or there is a question posed directly to them.

Bump for this!

I was thinking at something similar for quite some time, like Cork said, twitter/facebook kinda notification. That would be cool to have.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie in the logo? That's FAIR! :D :D :D :D

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thought someone would like that.. :) I figured Ronnie has been here posting every so often and he made us that video so he deserved to be up there. I am still working on it though.

Thanks for noticing. :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Woah, things are looking a bit different now. My spyware/malware blocker has been blocking this site for the past couple of months.

Are still any plans for a Strength/PL/Strongman section? I'll happily help build the content and mod it.

still waiting for you... :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
we really need new active mods. more than anything.

a better placed media section.
a powerlifting/strongman section

black colour is mecca iconic so no need to change that...
new logo would be good contact member dilatedmuscle for that he suggested this change in the first place.

bring back the VIP vote-ins - that really encourages new members to post

bring back the bodybuilders teams.

ps: if I remember more i'll add.

I have been going through these improvement ideas and I would like to bring back the VIP Vote in. Any ideas as to how you guys want to do this?

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have found this site using tapatalk and have not even looked at the real site. It works good in tapatalk.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do I become vip?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff