• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i promise the best shape ever, conditioning vise under 6%, i also think dridderz is bigger then me since he did a bulk and i didn´t, but after this contest i sure will bulk up for like a year and compete in this contest again, about my height i´m 181cm wich i think is like 5"10 or 11.

Just because he did a bulk? Not because he dieted properly or worked his ass off? Just simply because he bulked!!!!! I really hope you diet down below 10 % bf so that when you do bulk you can have a better chance at putting on muscle and not fat like you have in the past.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just because he did a bulk? Not because he dieted properly or worked his ass off? Just simply because he bulked!!!!! I really hope you diet down below 10 % bf so that when you do bulk you can have a better chance at putting on muscle and not fat like you have in the past.

no not becouse he bulked, combination of the 3, also he´s been more consistent then me, in may and june i wasn´t so commited to bbing, i know it´s getting old that i say that i´m gonna be super ripped but at the end of the day i fail, if i were gonna see some dude doing the same things i have i would deff say mean things prolly, but this time around i´ve done all the right things and i´m on track and in good shape this far out, so i belife that this will be my best ever conditioning

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too many guys in their underwear in this thread for me :ugh:

:49:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like i´m the underdog Dridz

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really? I always thought you were a midget?... hmmmm :disgust: my bad :keke:

Bitch! :gaygay:
ahhaahahha :49:
around 5'6 :carduindisguise

i just checked :spy:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
no offense max.... but i think dridderz will have tou beat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dridderz, um I need to borrow your house/apartment it looks nice lol. and the flat screen too.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Max I'd seriously advise you to skip this contest and work on some solid bulking for a year. You might have an ok back but your chest leaves a lot to be desired and when you compare legs with Dridderz you are seriously lacking too. I'm all for doing a comp for the experience but you really should put some more effort into it, at this rate you're just going to look skinny when you diet down.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
El Freako hit the nail on the head

P

Pain

VIP
Max, even if you do get as low as 6% bf, you're still going to do very badly at your show. Stop kidding yourself and set some real goals instead being in a fantasy world where you think you're the "underdog."

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u gotta get more muscle before u compete bro. ur 80 kg right now at 5,11 and ur bf% is still pretty high. i mean ure gonna have to diet down to like 60 kg to come in ripped, and at that weight ure not gonna have any size at all. just take a year off and focus on solid training and good nutrition. bbing is a marathon not a sprint. take ur time and improve. focus on contracting ur muscles, not throwing up big weights to impress in ur log. get ur form right and get stronger on the basics with good form and eat a ton and ull see that next year u may have what it takes to step on stage. right now u just dont have what it takes bro.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, you should pack on some size before you step on stage. You are going to look very small when you're in contest shape.

Driddy, should also take some time off after this show and train hard to grow some muscle because you have pretty good frame to carry more size.

Anyway, good luck to you both.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max I'd seriously advise you to skip this contest and work on some solid bulking for a year. You might have an ok back but your chest leaves a lot to be desired and when you compare legs with Dridderz you are seriously lacking too. I'm all for doing a comp for the experience but you really should put some more effort into it, at this rate you're just going to look skinny when you diet down.

Max i think El Freako just gave you some great advice. I totally agree with him you have a pretty good back put besides that.... its not worth competing yet. Like everyone in this thread has said, put on some more mass. Just spend atleast a year just putting on some mass and then take this same show next year for experence purposes. Your not going to get much exp. this year well i dont think you will with the size you have the moment seem's just like a waste of time that could be spend adding mass for preperation for next year. Well thats just my opinion.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max i think El Freako just gave you some great advice. I totally agree with him you have a pretty good back put besides that.... its not worth competing yet. Like everyone in this thread has said, put on some more mass. Just spend atleast a year just putting on some mass and then take this same show next year for experence purposes. Your not going to get much exp. this year well i dont think you will with the size you have the moment seem's just like a waste of time that could be spend adding mass for preperation for next year. Well thats just my opinion.

i totally agree with El Freako, but i need to do this contest and just show up in awesome conditioning, cuz ever1 on this Forum hasn´t seen me super ripped. but after this contest, like i´ve said b4 i will bulk up for a year and put on some solid muscle. thanks all you guys for the advice and i will take that when i´m done with the contest

P

Pain

VIP
i totally agree with El Freako, but i need to do this contest and just show up in awesome conditioning, cuz ever1 on this Forum hasn´t seen me super ripped. but after this contest, like i´ve said b4 i will bulk up for a year and put on some solid muscle. thanks all you guys for the advice and i will take that when i´m done with the contest

Super Ripped? You do know you need muscle to look super ripped? If you're looking for striations and shredded glutes, then you're out of your league. Take the advice giving in this thread or you'll end up looking like a fool on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.