• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like i´ve said b4 i will bulk up for a year and put on some solid muscle.

You need to take like 2-3 years off not 1. Max there is no need to keep doing contests. If im right you have done at least one right. There is no point in doing more contest. The one I did cost around 175 to do all together. If you have already done at least one so you have the experience of competing now its just time to grow. I competed about 17 months ago and did one minor cut half way throught to strip some of the fat off and I dont plan on competing for another year or two. Doing what your doing right now will only help you progress very slowly. If you take the allotted time off and do it right you will have mature enough muscle so when you cut you look like a "bodybuilder"

On a side note Dridz you look very good and have progressed alot from the show. You look really thick and have a great base to grow on in the future.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol good luck with getting "supper ripped"

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
the only thing I like about this thread is "The biggest loser Mecca edition"

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^:49:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let the contest go pls max, lister to people that really know about bbding, and hear them, you can clearly they can HELP YOU

listen to the voice of the experience

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i totally agree with El Freako, but i need to do this contest and just show up in awesome conditioning, cuz ever1 on this Forum hasn´t seen me super ripped. but after this contest, like i´ve said b4 i will bulk up for a year and put on some solid muscle. thanks all you guys for the advice and i will take that when i´m done with the contest
honestly by the way you talk about "getting super ripped" and "competing" you sound to me like your 15 or 16 years old, am i right? your a stubborn 15 y/o, you have your head in the clouds man, youve been told alot of great advice that will help you, dont compete just to compete man thats lame, dont go look like a fool, BE PATIENT!!, good things will come for those who wait, give it a year you'll make some great improvements and drop jaws when you compete.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck to you both!

I agree with everyone else but if your heart's set on it - go for it!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im still thinking about if this guy is for real, he looks like crap, he shouldn't step on stage in the next 7 years, and stop that roids its just a waste of money for you..

dridderz is 5kg thiner than you and has like 250% more muscle than you.. any questions? oh and dont feel like an idiot if you get booed off the stage coz thats whats gonna happen

whats next? max vs serb? or max vs jb? :spy:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ rofl laughing

miamiracing- roids??? you gotto be kidding me? right?????

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit ain't joking.. max was/is on roids :keke:

how did the triple bypass surgery go miami?:keke:

u can make fun of max all u want, but when it comes from a lying fat fuck as urself it just isnt worth much-_-

how about you post up some recent pics of urself and show us all ur tremendous physique, instead of bringing up max's physique all the time:tiphat: uve been bashing max now in every thread ive seen the last few months and im actually getting alittle tired it, whats up with only picking on max? do u feel like a cool guy while doing so, is that it?:dunnodude:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
how did the triple bypass surgery go miami?:keke:

u can make fun of max all u want, but when it comes from a lying fat fuck as urself it just isnt worth much-_-

how about you post up some recent pics of urself and show us all ur tremendous physique, instead of bringing up max's physique all the time:tiphat: uve been bashing max now in every thread ive seen the last few months and im actually getting alittle tired it, whats up with only picking on max? do u feel like a cool guy while doing so, is that it?:dunnodude:

agree with BB, it's not necessary to make fun of him, you can simply say that he doesn't look like he should be to step on stage. Well a joke i think he could handle, but to humiliate him with a fruit comparison is lame imo, good luck Max, do what you want to do, and enjoy every moment of it :2:

Status
Not open for further replies.