• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to the question what about show im doing, they are both under 22 years of age JNR group
and both shows are natural ones

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mine is a natural one under 75kg´s, im thankful for those who belife in my and this prep has been so much better than all my contest prep, #1 i´ve not cheated at all, #2 i include carbs #3 im making improvements every week

Though I think it's safe to say you're not going to be the first one they urine test for drugs.... you're not natural, don't do the show, period.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ true. technically max you're not natural.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to the question what about show im doing, they are both under 22 years of age JNR group
and both shows are natural ones

good to know man good luck. i didn't know what kind of show it was you were doing. i think you will do quite well.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ true. technically max you're not natural.

There's no "technically" about it. I mean, I know you're not someone who's used drugs, gotten huge and gotten off them just in time to clear the urine test, but still. You're not natural, so don't compete in a natural show.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no "technically" about it. I mean, I know you're not someone who's used drugs, gotten huge and gotten off them just in time to clear the urine test, but still. You're not natural, so don't compete in a natural show.

true. personally though if i was doing a natural show and was a true natural i wouldn't object that much if max competed.

also you don't know if this is a lifetime natural show or like a 5 year natural show. they have both with the latter being for those who have used in the past but no longer do. even though technically max would not be illeligble for even the 5 year natty show, still....c'mon no one is going to object.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
true. personally though if i was doing a natural show and was a true natural i wouldn't object that much if max competed.

also you don't know if this is a lifetime natural show or like a 5 year natural show. they have both with the latter being for those who have used in the past but no longer do. even though technically max would not be illeligble for even the 5 year natty show, still....c'mon no one is going to object.

All completely true, but still, in principle he's not natural. It's like having a 16 year old compete in the little league world series, even though that 16 year old might not even see much game time. It's still deliberately breaking the rules.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usually on a contest form it will ask you to state the supplements you have taken in the last year. Which means usually there is a one year minimum of taking steroids.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ yeah im pretty sure most natty feds have a 1 year drug free policy thats not the point tho. The point is you have used and cant ever be considered natural. :gaygay:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is fantastic.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ yeah im pretty sure most natty feds have a 1 year drug free policy thats not the point tho. The point is you have used and cant ever be considered natural. :gaygay:

God...The show i was going to do was a 10 year free drug ban! :hsughr:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ugh: Same old posts by max....this shit is getting old. I dont even know why people bother giving him advice anymore. We've all given him advice countless times and it goes in one ear and out the other....its a lost cause. Everytime i see the 'recent" pics he posts which is like every 2 weeks its mind boggling how he never changes in a positive way (towards his goals)...

okay that sure is a given since i´ve not come in the shape i sayd i would be in, but and this is a big but, i´m more dedicated and comitted to this then ever and your gonna eat your words cuz i´ll be in better shape 16 weeks out.

ps, i just took my 18 weeks out pics and i´m getting better so keep checking this thread, next comparison will be dridderz 10 weeks out and Me 16 weeks out

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how did the triple bypass surgery go miami?:keke:

u can make fun of max all u want, but when it comes from a lying fat fuck as urself it just isnt worth much-_-

LOOOL fuck u fag... what are you talking about? im 264 with 16.5% bf :methman:

go back to your 60kg bar noob

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ps, i just took my 18 weeks out pics and i´m getting better so keep checking this thread, next comparison will be dridderz 10 weeks out and Me 16 weeks out

Max everyone looks better after they first start dieting. What makes you a good bodybuilder is getting from that stage to completely shredded which you will find from 12 weeks out just wont come. You will start llooking better right now but once 12 weeks out hits your mental toughness(not much) will show and your body wont get to that next level. Im not trying to come off as an asshoke because I would like to see you come in shape but im also tired of you not listening to our advice.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ when compared to max...but i'm under the impression they won't be competeing the same show correct?

let's spread our critique evenly over the two. max obviously is going to have a hard time as his show, but no one has given driddez any critique at all, and not only is that not right but it gives the wrong impression. do you guys think driddez is going to win his division?

I've critiqued Dridderz several times, trust me. In fact, I probably came off annoying as I was telling to change the way he was performing several poses.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've critiqued Dridderz several times, trust me. In fact, I probably came off annoying as I was telling to change the way he was performing several poses.

i remember that :keke:
and i listened to every word and tried the different ways of poses and holdin them, and i must say it as helped:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.