• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pain

VIP
okay that sure is a given since i´ve not come in the shape i sayd i would be in, but and this is a big but, i´m more dedicated and comitted to this then ever and your gonna eat your words cuz i´ll be in better shape 16 weeks out.

ps, i just took my 18 weeks out pics and i´m getting better so keep checking this thread, next comparison will be dridderz 10 weeks out and Me 16 weeks out

picardnofacepalm-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread is getting more hitts then my pre contest thread is :angrydude:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Max you'd better be hitting that chest hard and heavy if you want a hope in hell of getting any support in this thread. How are you training for this comp?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max you'd better be hitting that chest hard and heavy if you want a hope in hell of getting any support in this thread. How are you training for this comp?

sunday:power Upper (Coupounds, low reps, heavy weight)
Monday: Power Lower (Coupounds, low reps, heavy weight)
Tuesday: Hypertrophy Chest/Arms (Higher reps, more sets)
wednesday:eek:ff
Thursday: Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back (Higher reps, more sets)
Friday: Hypertrophy Legs (Higher reps, more sets)
sat and sunday off

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Why not do a 3rd chest session on leg day?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wouldn´t that be a overtraining since i´ll be doing 20 set for chest on hypertrophy day?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not do a 3rd chest session on leg day?

More isn't better, especially since you are in a caloric deficit you will just be majorly over training doing 3 chest sessions. I say keep doing what your doing, i do not believe in really incorporating high reps and light weight while dieting but that is just me. Good luck Max :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wouldn´t that be a overtraining since i´ll be doing 20 set for chest on hypertrophy day?

Yes it would, but so is 20 sets on "Hypertrophy Day", you are in a caloric deficit so you are going to be achieving little to NO hypertrophy. The point of training while dieting is to maintain lean mass. Since lifting weights is NOT a significant way of burning calories you need to rely on your diet and cardio. That is why I believe to train the same for an upcoming show, just lower the weights you normally use when necessary because you will get weaker and you do not want to injure yourself.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ In response to this: More isn't better, especially since you are in a caloric deficit you will just be majorly over training doing 3 chest sessions. I say keep doing what your doing, i do not believe in really incorporating high reps and light weight while dieting but that is just me. Good luck Max :tiphat:

yeh i thought so too, i want to tell what the higher reps will be (8-12) but for isolation movements 15+ and calfs

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeh i thought so too, i want to tell what the higher reps will be (8-12) but for isolation movements 15+ and calfs

Ahhh, ok I see. Keep up the good work, and no cheating on your diet Max.. also be sure your doing your cardio. When are you going to start incorporating morning cardio?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahhh, ok I see. Keep up the good work, and no cheating on your diet Max.. also be sure your doing your cardio. When are you going to start incorporating morning cardio?

tomorrow i think it will be better to morning cardio and then 8hours+ do the training session cuz i´ve always been doing the cardio after training.

on the diet, i won´t cheat cuz if i do it will fuck up my progress big time, so no cheating there

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes it would, but so is 20 sets on "Hypertrophy Day", you are in a caloric deficit so you are going to be achieving little to NO hypertrophy. The point of training while dieting is to maintain lean mass. Since lifting weights is NOT a significant way of burning calories you need to rely on your diet and cardio. That is why I believe to train the same for an upcoming show, just lower the weights you normally use when necessary because you will get weaker and you do not want to injure yourself.

ok i´ll lower it to 16 then

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tomorrow i think it will be better to morning cardio and then 8hours+ do the training session cuz i´ve always been doing the cardio after training.

on the diet, i won´t cheat cuz if i do it will fuck up my progress big time, so no cheating there

That you will, also I would get up to thirty minutes in the morning when you wake up and thirty for now after your training session.
I will not try to tell you what to do or talk down to you like some of the others. I believe if you really want this you will do it for yourself, the true test will be when it comes down to mental strength with your diet. If you don't cheat on your diet and if it is spot on then of course you will achieve your goals. Just remember it is not really that long, you just need to hold out. Good luck bro, and actually do it this time. :tiphat:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
More isn't better, especially since you are in a caloric deficit you will just be majorly over training doing 3 chest sessions. I say keep doing what your doing, i do not believe in really incorporating high reps and light weight while dieting but that is just me. Good luck Max :tiphat:

Oops...forgot that he was dieting down so definately not a good idea.

But from personal experience my chest responded very well from 3 sets a week while bulking, as long as you know your body well enough you should be able to avoid overtraining.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fixed:xyxthumbs:

post up ur pics, or it means nothing, nothing at all...
Have to say you are looking in great shape Bulkboy!
I'm not sure I want to see miami naked though :ugh:

P

Pain

VIP
Heres a question for max, max, do "you" think "you" look good enough to enter a bodybuilding show?

I know I'm being abit harsh, but sometimes you have to be mean to be kind.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck Max. Hope you obtain the results that your looking for bro. Train hard and dont stray away from your diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.