• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pain

VIP
Where the hell was that post about cheating and brushing his teeth taken from Dridz?

Didn't you know that toothpaste has protein in it? Max, you'd be better drinking a bottle of shampoo before bed, good source of protein right there. Pour it into your eyes for faster absorption.

Hey JB. :hello:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't you know that toothpaste has protein in it? Max, you'd be better drinking a bottle of shampoo before bed, good source of protein right there. Pour it into your eyes for faster absorption.

:xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49: the protein in the toothpaste acts just like casein whey while the protein in the shampoo is a Isolate whey, much quicker then normal protein :keke:

mjappe

mjappe

Do we have any new up to date photos of "imaginary Max":ughnoes:?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think so :keke:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Links.... :angrydude:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that must be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on a flip note, i´ve made mistakes and i learn from them aka multiple accounts and changing diets and not following advices, i do take some advice. i had all this bullshit coming and yeh i can´t change that but what i can change is how i look wich i can do. but the advice i take will be a good bulk after i´m shredded, i think i need 2 yrs of good bulk staying at 9%bf and working on my upper chest and shoulders. i apoligize for dissing all who have help me in the past, if anyone could give a link or something to help me be a better poser that would really help, don´t exspect anyone to help me. on dieting-i think it´s best i do that myself and with no help from mecca members

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Max, you've got some nerve asking members to help you.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on a flip note, i´ve made mistakes and i learn from them aka multiple accounts and changing diets and not following advices, i do take some advice. i had all this bullshit coming and yeh i can´t change that but what i can change is how i look wich i can do. but the advice i take will be a good bulk after i´m shredded, i think i need 2 yrs of good bulk staying at 9%bf and working on my upper chest and shoulders. i apoligize for dissing all who have help me in the past, if anyone could give a link or something to help me be a better poser that would really help, don´t exspect anyone to help me. on dieting-i think it´s best i do that myself and with no help from mecca members

You cant change how you look though....you've been saying that for years man. Even with gear you didn't....go troll somewhere else dude the gig is up you've been exposed

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think i can, with proper nutrition i can, i´ve been eating badly all my offseason so when i´m done with the contest i´m doing i will have a succesful offseason and staying pretty lean.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, you've got some nerve asking members to help you.

i need posing advice, wich is what i will take. i´m not taking advice on dieting or nutrition

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
i need posing advice, wich is what i will take. i´m not taking advice on dieting or nutrition

So the people that did help you with your diet and nutrition was completely wasting their time with you.

So they'll waste their time if they help you with posing. Like Pain said Max, you've got some nerve asking members to help you out :no:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So the people that did help you with your diet and nutrition was completely wasting their time with you.

So they'll waste their time if they help you with posing. Like Pain said Max, you've got some nerve asking members to help you out :no:

no i´m not saying they wasted their time, maybe tony but i´ve learned the most from creator and i apply that knowledge to the prep. i don´t exspect anyone to help me with posing, i just know that i need help with it.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
no i´m not saying they wasted their time, maybe tony but i´ve learned the most from creator and i apply that knowledge to the prep. i don´t exspect anyone to help me with posing, i just know that i need help with it.

Ok, so it's fine for Tony to be wasting his time with you and you dont bother telling him :no:

If you don't expect anyone to help you with your posing, then why bother even asking? :dunnodude:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony is such drama queen so i don´t care, well maybe somebody has some info or some links to a good posing site or something like that. posing for me now is just trial and error every for 30-1 hour

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony is such drama queen so i don´t care, well maybe somebody has some info or some links to a good posing site or something like that. posing for me now is just trial and error every for 30-1 hour

Wow dude thats a pretty piece of shit statement to say after all the shit i took for you to help you out. You should be banned after all this dude.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Max You havent got respect for any members on here at all. You want help with posing, buy a book because it's a good job no one will help you.

This thread needs to be locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.