• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Biggest Loser Mecca Edition- Dridderz wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what actions of mine speak otherwise?

wow really? um you keep posting in this thread daily with some of the lenghthiest post there are not including the politics section. that is not indicitave of someone who doesn't care or is indifferent.

seriously if you don't see this i don't know what to tell you.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as your a member on this forum I've got no problem giving some advice to you. Take it or leave it, here is the the easiest/best advice I can link you to for posing. Watch all the vids.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pose.htm

Great link.. I was about to post this link myself but you beat me to it. All he really needs to learn about posing is in there. Plus who is a better poser than the chick magnet.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow really? um you keep posting in this thread daily with some of the lenghthiest post there are not including the politics section. that is not indicitave of someone who doesn't care or is indifferent.

seriously if you don't see this i don't know what to tell you.

Edit:

im just going to ignore this and not continue to having this type of chat as i know where it will end up going

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

here

a posing video

learn to do your own search i just did this in 15 seconds on youtube

theres a better one where bob chic teaches you with voice instructions and tips
this one kind of just slows everything down so you see what needs to be flexed and what angles would complement you etc.

get your sh*t straight bro. and i mean everything.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Edit:

im just going to ignore this and not continue to having this type of chat as i know where it will end up going

or you can just say "oh shit you're right, if i really don't care about max and think he's a lost cause, why in the world do i keep posting in this thread? I just keep bashing a kid whos confidence is likely already shattered!"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do you continue?

you act like dridz is the only one ripping on max

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do you continue?

you act like dridz is the only one ripping on max

LOL me! i have yet to say one insulting/deragatory/belittling statement to max. i actually stood up for him in his other thread (not really stood up, rather told another member who was just ripping on him to stfu), however this is not the point. i am just pointing out the hypocrisy of some people who say they don't care, yet they still continue to post here and just insult him when this horse was dead a looonnng time ago.

if you are posing this question to me you clearly don't understand what i am saying.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you are posing this question to me you clearly don't understand what i am saying.

He's trying to say STFU because you insist on instigating arguments at every possible occasion :wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's trying to say STFU because you insist on instigating arguments at every possible occasion :wutyousay:

oh you mean like some of us were trying to tell you in the politics section? oh i get it then, why thank you :tiphat:

i extend that same sentiment to those who keep bagging on max. it's over, he's gone, you don't need to insult someone lesser than you to inflate your own ego.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but you continue, get over it. dridz cleary said "im just going to ignore this and not continue to having this type of chat as i know where it will end up going" meaning its done. but you keep picking at it to start a fight/argument.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but you continue, get over it. dridz cleary said "im just going to ignore this and not continue to having this type of chat as i know where it will end up going" meaning its done. but you keep picking at it to start a fight/argument.

sorry it just irritates me when someone says one thing and then does another. and that's what A LOT of the folks who say they're done with max and don't care are doing with this thread. just as you say i continue on, they do the exact same thing with max.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PMS anyone? :gaygay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hypocritcal anyone?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry it just irritates me when someone says one thing and then does another. and that's what A LOT of the folks who say they're done with max and don't care are doing with this thread. just as you say i continue on, they do the exact same thing with max.

its cool i understand, but i think alot of people mean "im done helping max" and then just go and laugh about him and his secret idenities lol

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh you mean like some of us were trying to tell you in the politics section? oh i get it then, why thank you :tiphat:

i extend that same sentiment to those who keep bagging on max. it's over, he's gone, you don't need to insult someone lesser than you to inflate your own ego.

hypocritcal anyone?

Kindly STFU please :tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
duality kills the mood in yet another thread *eSigh* :carduindisguise

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was the joke :wutyousay:

i know, i got it. i laughed. killing the mood in this thread is like stabbing a corpse, the job's already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.