• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Gift Looking FuKing Insane!!! Pics - Guest Posing Oct 11

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

holy crap!

PHIL HEATH looking sick and awesome as always!
MR O 09!!!

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best thread since the Olympia week

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea When I approached Phil... I was like..Hey man its SiCK from MuscleMecca.... And he said something about how likes my vids and asked when im going to make any more... Also he said MuscleMecca is a great board because we have like his photo on here and he appreciates the respect he gets from the members on this board.

BTW, Phil thinks Jay will get a 3rd Mr. O. He says Jay never takes a break from bodybuilding, and that it took a toll on his body.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so is jay taking time off then?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. word : FREAK!! .......Phil next mr Olympia !! ..thanks bro 4 sharing!! ..:linedrunk:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea When I approached Phil... I was like..Hey man its SiCK from MuscleMecca.... And he said something about how likes my vids and asked when im going to make any more... Also he said MuscleMecca is a great board because we have like his photo on here and he appreciates the respect he gets from the members on this board.

BTW, Phil thinks Jay will get a 3rd Mr. O. He says Jay never takes a break from bodybuilding, and that it took a toll on his body.

That's awesome he was so approachable, seems like he'd be a great ambassador for bodybuilding.

I don't buy in though that Jay's lack of break has taken much of a toll on his body. I've actually read some theory relating to satellite cell repair of muscle tissue which I'd argue that it would be more difficult to lose size, then put it back on. Nobody is debating that some physical, and perhaps more so mental strategic deconditioning is a good thing, but taking 2 months off or whatever probably isn't a good idea.

I just think that Jay missed it. He did look a lot better on Saturday night where he flushed out a TON of water... the margin for error to hit a peak at that level is so small, the slightest little things throw it off.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he is definitely lacking in the chest and shoulders but i wouldnt tell him that coz he already knows and has been improving...he already IS one of the best bodybuilders of all time, soon he will be up there slightly below ronnie and dorian.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
few more:

phil1eo0-1.jpg

phil7oj8-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ the best arms in the biz !!! thanks for the pic's bro :xyxthumbs:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
god lord his arms in those pics look almost as big as his quads lol

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LEVRONE'S STRUCTURE WITH COLEMAN'S FREAKNESS!!!!

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

his arms looook bigga den his legsss wooooow hahah its gonna b tufffff next year phil kai victor, dex is in troublee hahaha