• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Gift Looking FuKing Insane!!! Pics - Guest Posing Oct 11

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. God incredible density! ..:ughnoes:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo yo!

You guys kick ass man, I appreciate the pics too, I guess I've gotta start training arms again huh haha. Naw, I actually don't really train em' [arms] that much. I will continue to bring up my chest, back, delts, legs, CALVES (haha), what the hell, I'm gonna blast everything for next year. I am so excited for it ['09] that I did 40mins on the stepmill (lv7) and will continue that for the remainder of the week and then shut it down for a bit and decide on my plans for '09. I can see my improvements, but I am not going to get lazy and rely on genetics alone, as I will train as if I never had any to begin with. This formula should in fact bring out some great results, as Hany and I have agreed that my training will dictate whether or not I bring forth a champions physique.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive. I can just imagine what you will look like after another year's training!

GetSize

GetSize

Yo yo!

You guys kick ass man, I appreciate the pics too, I guess I've gotta start training arms again huh haha. Naw, I actually don't really train em' [arms] that much. I will continue to bring up my chest, back, delts, legs, CALVES (haha), what the hell, I'm gonna blast everything for next year. I am so excited for it ['09] that I did 40mins on the stepmill (lv7) and will continue that for the remainder of the week and then shut it down for a bit and decide on my plans for '09. I can see my improvements, but I am not going to get lazy and rely on genetics alone, as I will train as if I never had any to begin with. This formula should in fact bring out some great results, as Hany and I have agreed that my training will dictate whether or not I bring forth a champions physique.

YO PHil whats up bro! Not that it hasnt been said before but its amazing to see your progress over the years. Keep training hard!

This is a pic back from 05 at the Easterns in NY. There were no lines to talk to you back then. How thats changed now. :49:

meandphil-1.jpg

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

OMG!!! those are some sick pics. gotta love that dude. insane...i don't have words to tell how good he is...marvelous

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MORE THAN 1000 VIEWS IN JUST 2 DAYS!!