• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

the mustang im building

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I dont believe you.

damn go to a car dealer and compare.. or just read some of the million auto magazine reviews :tiphat:

the 335i is faster from 0-60... bmw claims 5.3sec but the car actually runs 4.6-4.8

the m3 is at 5.0 :wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ima let you guys in on a little secret

i hid my nitrous solenoids under my fender and ran the fogger under the intake so you cant see it
(i bet your thinking "but frank what about when you purge? wont they know your on spray?)

haha i ran the purge to the rear wheel well, so when im doing my burnout ill purge it and no one will notice :keke:

i know what your thinking "but frank wont they find the bottle?"

haha! i took out everything under the dash all the a/c crap that i didnt need and mounted the bottle underthere(along with my MSD and other things) and its perfect! the distance from the bottle to the solenoid is a super short distance doesnt have to travel the entire car!!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i hid my nitrous solenoids under my fender and ran the fogger under the intake so you cant see it
(i bet your thinking "but frank what about when you purge? wont they know your on spray?)

haha i ran the purge to the rear wheel well, so when im doing my burnout ill purge it and no one will notice :keke:

haha! i took out everything under the dash all the a/c crap that i didnt need and mounted the bottle underthere(along with my MSD and other things) and its perfect! the distance from the bottle to the solenoid is a super short distance doesnt have to travel the entire car!!

But Frank who fucking cares??? :wutyousay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rob, no one cares about you.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as no one cares about you fucked up Subaru. :methman:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
ease up ladies... keep things on topic.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That sounds pretty legit bro! Just dont race anybody for money that doesnt know your on spray.....That can lead to some shit!