• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The PB Thread

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a PB..but for 10reps

Skullcrushers, 10 reps @ 45kg :xyxthumbs:

Thinking about doing 50kg next week :D

Ban for posting rep PB's.
Extra week of ban for posting other lifts than deads, bench and squat.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly have now idea what my maxes are atm. But now I am curious so I will unleash the chained beast within next time I have a decent spot and show all you guys just how much an average guy with average strength can lift!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly have now idea what my maxes are atm. But now I am curious so I will unleash the chained beast within next time I have a decent spot and show all you guys just how much an average guy with average strength can lift!

You average:uhoh2:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

DEADLIFT - 495 LBS (1 REP)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PB was along time ago, bout a year and a half i'd guess
245lb bench press for 2 reps, might not be alot for most people
but with double jointed arms, and a fucked up scapula, i'd think its decent
tried to go for three, but it felt as tho my ball joint or w/e its called was going to just pop out on both arms.

also,another PB was DB hammer curls a year ago, from now
went to 95lbs for 6 reps

and..hmm trying hard to remember

hack squat to 80% parallel, 805lbs 7 reps (the whole thing fell on me when attempting the 8th, very embarrassing, but w/e)

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PB was along time ago, bout a year and a half i'd guess
245lb bench press for 2 reps, might not be alot for most people
but with double jointed arms, and a fucked up scapula, i'd think its decent
tried to go for three, but it felt as tho my ball joint or w/e its called was going to just pop out on both arms.

also,another PB was DB hammer curls a year ago, from now
went to 95lbs for 6 reps

and..hmm trying hard to remember

hack squat to 80% parallel, 805lbs 7 reps (the whole thing fell on me when attempting the 8th, very embarrassing, but w/e)

:eek5nono: read the first post.

Creator>> looking forward :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive never attempted a max lift at anything really, ive done 3 reps with 120 kg in the bench though

and ive done 4 reps with 175 kg in the deadlift

squat i have no idea, seeing as i always do moderate or high reps for legs+ i do them in the smith. im pretty strong in the legs though, and the one time i did free squats with a barbell i did do 18 reps with 100 kg, rock bottom reps. that was the only time i did free weight squats though...

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive never attempted a max lift at anything really, ive done 3 reps with 120 kg in the bench though

and ive done 4 reps with 175 kg in the deadlift

squat i have no idea, seeing as i always do moderate or high reps for legs+ i do them in the smith. im pretty strong in the legs though, and the one time i did free squats with a barbell i did do 18 reps with 100 kg, rock bottom reps. that was the only time i did free weight squats though...

So your lifts are:
Bench 120kg
Deads 175kg
Squat 100kg

kthxbai.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So your lifts are:
Bench 120kg
Deads 175kg
Squat 100kg

kthxbai.

:keke:
im not a fucking powerlifter, not everyone wanna risk an injury every training session, why do 1 rep sets really other than for bragging?:jerkoff1:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:keke:
im not a fucking powerlifter, not everyone wanna risk an injury every training session, why do 1 rep sets really other than for bragging?:jerkoff1:

One reason could be to find out what weight to use in a program.

Of course if you want to play around in the smith machine that's your choice. :keke:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One reason could be to find out what weight to use in a program.

Of course if you want to play around in the smith machine that's your choice. :keke:

i only use it when i train legs for the most part, and it works very well thank you very much:keke:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why not use free weights?

i just love smith squats, better control, less balancing and jerking. they work alot better for me to build my quads. also im often alone on my leg day, and i can do em without a spotter and still go all out:tiphat:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
squats 110 for 1rep
bench 100 for 1rep.
deads 80 for 2

weak:chesty:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
squats 110 for 1rep
bench 100 for 1rep.
deads 80 for 2

weak:chesty:

ur bench and squat is not weak man, but im surprised that u cant deadlift more though. most people i know lift most in the deadlift the first time they try compared to squat or bench:coolguy: