• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The PB Thread

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea do your thing dude. You've been blessed with crazy genetics in the quad department and if size is your only priority there's no reason to squat for you. I love to squat. If I couldn't squat for some reason I think I'd stop training tomorrow :)

I completely agree, squatting is my favorite exercise above all. I got worried when I hurt my knee and I was freaking out that I could not squat anymore. :ughnoes:
;) if you ever check out my log though you would see it has not fazed me :coolguy:

I wont believe it till i see it.......vid?:hyperguy:

I don't think I could do that anymore. That was just my PB on bench. I do not do flat BB bench much anymore so I have become weaker. It hurts my shoulders a lot and I feel I get more from DB's and Incline movements.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would have really thought that balancing a heavy squat weight could serve to thicken this area:e5dunno: but whatever, im not fabricating excuses, i could do squats, but i like the smith version alot better, and my legs sure doesent seem to have suffered from not doing free weight squats. so ill keep doing my thing and what works for me and u do the same:xyxthumbs:

anyone who isn't injured and doesn't squat and thinks there legs are getting trained just the same is delusional :hsughr:. i believe the term for people who make excuses not to squat is : :ihavesandinmyvaginaSHUT UP AND SQUAT:ihavesandinmyvagina

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone who isn't injured and doesn't squat and thinks there legs are getting trained just the same is delusional :hsughr:. i believe the term for people who make excuses not to squat is : :ihavesandinmyvaginaSHUT UP AND SQUAT:ihavesandinmyvagina

True, I thought that.. until we got back into squatting. No comparison, my legs have grown substantially since I have started squatting heavy on a consistent basis. I think those that say it makes their wastes wider or guts larger just need to lay off the GH. :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao ya for sure. bulkboy i would drop your gh to approx 3 IU a day and then start squatting like a man with a sack :tiphat:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of these were done at current age of 18.

Deadlift - 345 lbs ~ 156 kg
Bench - 220 lbs ~ 100 kg
Squat - 265 lbs ~ 120 kg

Height: 6'0
Weight: 195 lbs ~ 88 kg

I just started implementing singles and low rep sets in my training. I love it..I love pulling and I'm beginning to become a big fan of squatting (never thought I'd say this). My bench has always been horrid.

MetalMX

MetalMX

I love the squat but sometimes my knee joints feel like they are about to crack, hear a lot of clicking and it freaks me out sometimes. Doesn't always happen but sometimes.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
new numbers for me

squat:160kg
bench:100kg
deadz:190kg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

The Sheriff

all three PRs in this last week
bench - 144 kg (315lbs) x2
deadlift - 193 kg (425lbs)
squat - 175 kg (385lbs)

oh yeah, im 1.93 meters (6'4")

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
205kg / 452lbs (boom)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
wont be long till you do a 500lbs squat tunen. Can't wait. great joB!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome work u guys!! u one big dude sherrif!

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

squat: 300 lbs
bench: 200 lbs
deadlift: 385 lbs

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NEW pb!!

140kgx2 squats!!

Johnny Bravo