• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Return of the "Natural Monster"

ordinary

ordinary

So when is the planned show Turk? Sounds like you're going to start dieting down soon?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sry gentlemen i've been busy lately......i had sum small minor injuries besides my knee bothering me....i tweaked my rotator cuff, both my elbows were just throbbing with pain, and really overall my entire body just felt rundown i would feel soreness but it felt more painful rather than the normal muscle soreness............

ordinary: i'm starting my diet december 1st, i'm dieting 16 weeks to a show around march 28 or 29

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Good luck Turk! Remember the photo diary ;)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome to hear Turk, keep up the hard work my man!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk is a future natural pro

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whts up Gents!!!!

The diet began today..........my weight in the AM was 235......

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
goodluck with the diet turk, where do you stand bf wise?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Week 1:

Low intensity cardio (20 minutes each) for 3 different days.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm thinking of the calorie counts looking like this.

Week 16: 4,400
Week 15: 4,200
Week 14: 4,000
Week 13: 3,700
Week 12: 3,500
Week 11: 3,200
Week 10: 3,000
Week 9: 2,800
Week 8: 2,600 or 2,700

(At week 8 he was hitting 2,700 calories in his last diet, so his cal count would be exactly the same as one year ago).

After this point, it will be adjusted according to his results thus far.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
flex do you think a low fat diet is particularily pertinent to weight loss if one is not doing a diet based on ketosis and is keeping his calories in the proper range? meaning, are calories calories or do you have to be very specific about the macro ratios? i've always kind of leaned towards the calories are calories deal but wanted to know what you think.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
flex do you think a low fat diet is particularily pertinent to weight loss if one is not doing a diet based on ketosis and is keeping his calories in the proper range? meaning, are calories calories or do you have to be very specific about the macro ratios? i've always kind of leaned towards the calories are calories deal but wanted to know what you think.
The same exact way as you. Being specific about macros is incredibly overrated if you ask me. Keep protein about the same throughout, while slowly & consistantly dropping calories from carb/fat sources and you're sure to see results.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The same exact way as you. Being specific about macros is incredibly overrated if you ask me. Keep protein about the same throughout, while slowly & consistantly dropping calories from carb/fat sources and you're sure to see results.

good to hear as this was my thoughts on it too. when dieting i try to use lesser of both carbs and fats as the diet progresses and like to use carb and protein meals throughout the day and protein and fat around night time. i do this because it helps to stave off hunger better as fat is slower to digest.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to hear as this was my thoughts on it too. when dieting i try to use lesser of both carbs and fats as the diet progresses and like to use carb and protein meals throughout the day and protein and fat around night time. i do this because it helps to stave off hunger better as fat is slower to digest.
Sounds like a smart plan. That's pretty much what I aim for also. For example:

Meal 1: Protein/High Carbs/No fat
Meal 2: Protein/Medium Carbs/Low fat
Meal 3: Protein/High Carbs/Low fat (pre-workout)
Meal 4: Protein/High Carbs/No fat (post-workout shake)
Meal 5: Protein/High Carbs/High Fat (post-workout meal)
Meal 6: Protein/Medium Carbs/High Fat
Meal 7: Protein/Low Carbs/High Fat

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weighed in at 234.6lbs last monday and 231.4lbs today :tiphat: sooto be smallfat....

grandmaster

grandmaster

Turk you think it be possible to show us some pics! I want to see how you looking dude!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The problem wasn't really the little bit of PB you ate, it was the tortillas!
Now that you know how your body works I think you will do much better especially since you will diet longer.

Turk! Good luck buddy :2: can't wait to get pic updates.