• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*The Way I Do It - nigster's Training Log*

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting split, u look good man big chest!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting indeed. :) Some oldschool influences in it (training the whole body three times a week).

Just wanted to try something different.

Txh dude.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heyyyaaah bitches!! I'm still alive, but I just haven't been updating my blog lately. Yesterday I did an full body workout once again. Something to mention... I started doing normal squat again and I have to start light so I won't break myself. Anyway, here's something:

20x100kg (220lbs)

I think you all have heard about 20 rep squats. The idea is to shock your body. It feels like shit but it has to work.

Stay strong! Peace!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's a little update for ya'll. I trained my upperbody today and here's something I did.

For starters I did flat bench press with dumbells. Heaviest set was 6x60 kg's (132 lbs). I also did some chest supported t-bar rows and the main set there was a decreasing set (drop set) 6x80 > 4x60 > 6x40 kg. Then I did some arms and shoulders. Nothing special to mention...

My weight is currently something like 106 kilos.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear from you big man! keep it up!

co05

co05

I'm a bit jealous of those DB presses there...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear from you big man! keep it up!
Thx dude. I suggest you to try those 20 rep squats. :footmouth:

co05 said:
I'm a bit jealous of those DB presses there...
Don't be, mate. Just keep on pushing and training hard and I'm sure you're able to surpass me. :thumbsup2:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta mention that I did a new seated shoulder press record yesterday (with dumbells). 50 kg DB's for 5 reps. Yeah buddy.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ohhh someone with Great Shoulder strength! Also nice leg presses!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ohhh someone with Great Shoulder strength! Also nice leg presses!
Few days ago I did leg presses with 370 kg's for 10 reps. But you can't really think that it's somehow comparable to other leg press machines. There are so many different kind of presses out there that it's impossible to consider all the possible variables. But anyway, that's my current record with THIS PARTICULAR leg press.

I also did some bench press the other day. 140 kg's for 7 reps.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your a very strong dude. I hope to get as near as half those poundages:).
I can only bench around 110 for 3 reps lol.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't consider myself that strong. Maybe in some movements I might be a bit stronger than an average Joe.

Yesterday it was some upperbody action. Something to mention: skull crushers 60 kilos for 10 reps and bench press with barbell 140 kilos for 3x3 reps. It was easy as it can be, but it prepares me for some real weights. ;)

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update: leg day today. Squat, 110 kilos for 20 reps. It was easy, but daaaaaamn it feels like shit, but still so gooooood.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20x110kg?! didn't you faint! :keke:

Good job buddy

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost. It's just plain horrible but afterwards it feels good. You just gotta force them to grow. Next it's gonna be 20x120 kg.

It's pretty frustrating when you already have done 10 reps and you still have the same amount of reps to go. :bitenails:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday sum legs once again. First we did some deadlifts. Nothing that heavy yet, but I'm getting there. Gotta be careful with my back u know. I also did this "nice" drop set in leverage hack squat machine: 6x100 > 10x60 > 15x20 kg. It was plain horrible and my legs were shaking afterwards.

Keep it real! Out!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some bench pressing today. I did 4x140 and 4x150 kilos and it was easy. Soon, I'm gonna break my old record. :)

I also did some back, shoulders and arms today.

Out.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good benching big mate! keep it up! :headbang:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wazzup!

Tuesday it was some bench pressing action going on and I managed to do 6 reps with 150 kilos. That is a new rep record with 150.

I started this new program lately. It's called EDT (Escalating Density Training) for my arms, so let's see what happens. Hopefully some BIG GUNS!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lil' update...

Tuesday we did some legs. For example, I did some squats and the main set was 20x115 kg. It was super exhausting once again.

Today we did shoulders and first exercise was military press. I did 10x100 kg for the main set.

Everything is all good and my weight is something like 111 kilos.

Peace out!