• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*The Way I Do It - nigster's Training Log*

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You 2 bro.

Like I said before, I'm on a pretty strict diet and don't have that much of an energy, but I managed to hit 140 kilos for 8 reps in bench press. In my opinion that was quite good. Right after that set I did 20 reps with 100 kilos and it was quite easy.

Peace out.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo,

my weight has come down all the way to 107 kilos (I started from 112,5) and now it's time for a real treat: cheat day! Basically I'll eat whatever I want as much I want for the whole day. Tomorrow I'm back in business again.

Now let's eat.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice man, enjoy ur cheat day!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOLZ I ate about 6500-7000 kcal saturday. It was awful. At the end of the day I didn't enjoy it at all. Yesterday I only went for a walk and today I hit the gym again. We did some squat and despite the low carbs and calories I manged to hit 10x130 and 5x140 kilos.

Out.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, so stuffed yourself u did :) awesome!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Little update. I've come down all the way from 112,5 kilos to 104,7 kilos, so I still have about 5 kilos to go (maybe few more, it depends and we'll se what happens). But anyway, that's wazzup and I'll just keep on going.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wazzup fellaz!

My diet is going as planned. My lowest measured BW is now exactly 101 kilos (few days ago) and my target is getting closer week by week. I'm not sure what it is (target weight) but we'll see... It will propably be somewhere around 95-99 kilos. It's been a while since I've been under 100 kilos lolz. As soon as I get there I will post a pic or two for you guys. My strength is still there and we are training heavy and hard with pretty low volume and high intensity. My next "offseason" training program will be some kind of hybrid (heavy duty mixed with volume training). But I'm not sure yet.

Peace.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sup nigster,good hear from you man.Looking forward to those pictures and i got the impression that your diet`s been successful so far:thumbsup2:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sup nigster,good hear from you man.Looking forward to those pictures and i got the impression that your diet`s been successful so far:thumbsup2:
Nice to see that you have stopped by.

My diet this spring has been all good this far. I got a little sick yesterday evening (some kind of stomach virus) so I'm kinda depleted at the moment lol. But I'm gonna get back to training as soon as I can, maybe tomorrow.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx guys!

Thank god that fuc*ing virus gave up and I was able to start to hydrate myself at yesterday evening. Today my state has been all good and I was also able to hit the gym today, so I went and did some legs. Bodyweight is also decreasing slow 'n' steady. Now I gotta just keep on pushing for couple of weeks.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah budday! One goal achieved! I have popped the 100 kilos mark (I'm currently 99,4 kilos) so at the moment I am very happy. I can't even remember when I have weighed under 100 kilos lolz. But anyway, I still got few more kilos to go. And as planned, I still have about 6 more weeks so that should be enough.

Peace!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on reaching that milestone man!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Long time no see. The diet goes as it should and I'm currently at 97,2 kilos and feeling quite flat and small lol. :D

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Heheh, I guess so.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't kept you guys updated, but I sort of ended my diet at BW of just under 97 kilos. Now I'm gonna cycle my calories through the summer to stay as lean as possible (something like 2 weeks a bit higher calories and 1 week rough minus calories). Now it's the minus calorie week and this morning my BW was 98 (point something, can't remember anymore lol).