• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things you can't stand in the gym!

forsi

forsi

For me, my pet hates at the gym are (in no particular order):

People watching - time and time again I find myself being watched by a group of newbies when I perform heavier exercises. It's just plain rude...

I'd say, get used to it.
There will always be people in ur life watching u.

T

Thorhauge

You guys hate too much.

You need to focus some of the energy you spend hating and attack the IRON instead!

L

lorri_01

people doing flies and telling there friends it works arms n etc, people who fart, mind you i was once doing one arm bent rows with a bad stomach and was a millimetre away from shitting myself. that probably annoyed some people

L

lorri_01

oh and the thing with newbies watching you performing heavy weights, personally i find it abit flattening maybe u could teach them a thing or 2 instead of hatin

Ryan.C

Ryan.C

I hate public Holidays when the Gym Closes

(I know sad hey:hsughr:)

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people that say squatting parallel or below parallel wrecks your knees

stedman

stedman

big groups of fat middle aged women & pretty boy teen tryhards

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Flash

Fat people giving other fat people advice on weight loss. lol. all the time I over hear people and I just want to be like are you serious look at the one giving you the advice.... I don't really have many peeves but the other one is terrible form, granted sometimes form is broken for forced rep and such but when people have terrible form, it bugs me. Especially the fact I was a olympic weightlifting coach *ceritfied/trained* and people who do clean/jerks or snatch ate up annoys me sooo much, but thats just me... it always the triple extension of a clean or snatch people just muscle it and dont do the violent shrug. :angrydude:

F

Flash

O and when its a new year and so many retards come in to "get in shape" and are there crowding my gym for a month or two straight using my weights that ive used for 4 years just to stop and wither back to what they were.:angrydude: I want to be like ma'am :jerkoff1: get the fuck off my bench please i gotta :ugh:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all of the above gentlemen, all of the above...

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
people who think you can turn fat into muscle! its two completely different things i say and they disagree!!!

Also i hate it when people constantly talk through their sets and take ages to finish an exercise!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHAT ?

Some guy touches penises at your gym ? Where are you training at man, Ancient Greece ?

lol, he's prolly not touching weiner. ust trying to steal something. maybe he really is feeling sausage. i dunno, but you just gotta see him do it. creeps me out man :hhj:

P

proofen

i hate when the old ladies come up, cause all they do is stand in the way, hogging machines and weights etc, gossiping and yada yada yada..... damn meet with your friend at a cafe or something....

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate when the old ladies come up, cause all they do is stand in the way, hogging machines and weights etc, gossiping and yada yada yada..... damn meet with your friend at a cafe or something....

The oldies like I call them.
damn they bother me. And it`s nothing to do with age, they are just annoying, my grandfather goes to the gym, he is awesome. No gossip, no talk, all effort and sweat.

R

Raptor

I can't stand when I see a couple making out at the gym. They should get a room. (Unless it's a hot female couple)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who talk on their mobile phones while working out :no: