• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And have you had success with this method?

I rest my case. :xyxthumbs:

Pretty much, i find out im right when i see others facial expressions.
why do you think im taking psychology?
im acing my courses with 90s 100s and love it.
before even reading 1/334th of this stuff in the book, i already
started observing people habitually.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty much, i find out im right when i see others facial expressions.
why do you think im taking psychology?
im acing my courses with 90s 100s and love it.
before even reading 1/334th of this stuff in the book, i already
started observing people habitually.

Reading facial expressions isn't difficult to do. But you said that it's natural for males and females to "understand each other, even with no dating or marriage crap." I disagree strongly. You may be attracted by a woman's beauty, but if you're only attracted to her for that, it's only lust IMO. You cannot truly understand a female until you talk with them on a personal level. Anyone can bag a girl in a bar, club, etc. and take her to brown-town. But to have a relationship you need the experiances of conversation and closeness. Before a lot of modernization, it may have been natural for males and females to understand each other, but currently as we stand today, bonds can only be formed through verbal communication. :coolguy:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate liberals and democrats.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate:

-- a girl named SALLY, the prostitute my dad slept with..the one who gave him STD, the name i will hate forever!!!

-- promises..YES they are made to be broken

:uhoh2: :uhoh2: :uhoh2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reading facial expressions isn't difficult to do. But you said that it's natural for males and females to "understand each other, even with no dating or marriage crap." I disagree strongly. You may be attracted by a woman's beauty, but if you're only attracted to her for that, it's only lust IMO. You cannot truly understand a female until you talk with them on a personal level. Anyone can bag a girl in a bar, club, etc. and take her to brown-town. But to have a relationship you need the experiances of conversation and closeness. Before a lot of modernization, it may have been natural for males and females to understand each other, but currently as we stand today, bonds can only be formed through verbal communication. :coolguy:

Beefy wtf dude? i never said i was interested in them or wanted to date, where the hell have you been? did you read what i said?

I observe people, and watch how the interact with others, like that guy who she talks to. or how she acts when i walk nearby. verbal communication yes, if you want to hook up or date. but i can for the most part understand what i need to understand by visual learning, stop ranting crap that has nothing to do with what i started on about..

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know man. Maybe I missed something :dunnodude:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know man. Maybe I missed something :dunnodude:

Sorry for going off like that, i had to focus on not looking at
some of the girls who work there, someone told me
some of the girls are total cunts and will say they were sexually harassed
if you get to close. dunno, wanna do it though haha

i need to smoke weed.. rofl:hsughr:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have to keep this alive!!

i hate it when it takes you a good 15 minbutes to make one of your meals and you sit it on you lap real quick and for some reason it falls on the floor, fuck!!!!!!! i ahte that!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have to keep this alive!!

i hate it when it takes you a good 15 minbutes to make one of your meals and you sit it on you lap real quick and for some reason it falls on the floor, fuck!!!!!!! i ahte that!!!

I saw this thread had a new post and i knew it would be you cause you are crazy :angrydude:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate when people bump old threads

:spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nobody can express how much anger they keep inside of them.although, we might keep on talking about the things and people we hate forever it just wouldn't be enough. sometimes we lose hope from this life but there are days and moments in our lives that something beautiful happens so beautiful that we wish that it could last forever.and then we just forget about the things and people we hate and also forget our problems.life is just full of disappointments.and what i hate pretty much sum's it up in Limp Bizkit's song "HotDog".

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate when the tongue of my shoe goes to the complete left or right side...when my sock bundles of down at the end of my shoe..when my socks droop down like they're not tight enough. lol..oh yea and when one shoe is more lose than the other

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
and what i hate pretty much sum's it up in Limp Bizkit's song "HotDog".

I hate Limp Bizkit and I want to smash this twat's face in with a hammer...
durstfredphotoxlfreddurst6209268-1.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kinda looks like you :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz, Freako gone go freak on yo ass
for the nookie

*:spy:*

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Top three things I Hate.

1. People asking for a spot more than twice while i'm working out.
  2. I live on communial land so 5 miles in either direct is family, I hate when they come over and dig in my fridge and take food believing they have a right to without my knowing.
  3. Gyms that don't carry weight chalk.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn thanks for the bump on my favorite thread :keke: i kinda forgot about it

i hate army recruiters for taking their sweet time for everything, i hate my g.fs parents for making my life so difficult, i have made so many sacrifices for her, ive gone above and beyond, and not even a thank you, my mom talks to my girlfriend everyday, and tells her thank you and im glad both of you are together to keep eachother safe, (not saying she shouldnt but why should my mom be the one to thank my g.f??) when i sold all my belongings came to live in a shit hole, put my bodybuilding career on hold for my g.f, not once has her mom called me to thank me for taking care of her daughter, i hate her whole family and i hooe they rot in hell.