• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so let me get this straight, you compete once and your a bodybuilder? lets say you look like complete shit on stage right....... and theres a guy in the gym thats getting ready for his first contest at about 230 looking amazing, and the other guy that competed twice is under 160lbs and looks like a douche bag, but since that douche bad competed it makes him a bodybuilder, and the one that looks like a bodybuilder isnt considered one. im not having an argument, you and duality attacked my post im simply backing my statement up.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hard to say....
some might say to be a bodybuilder you must compete in a show
others might say to live a life style as a bodybuilder, eat, train & sleep following in ones footsteps in order to get himself ready for a future show
im pretty sure there was a thread regarding this topic awhile back

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anybody can compete in a show dridz, ive seen some ridiculous people on stage, would you say Max is a bodybuilder? lets say blake has never competed(idk if he has) so max is a bodybuilder and blake isnt?? thats what im trying to say, i lean more towards the bodybuilding lifestyle and looking like a bodybuilder. cause anyone can compete.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i hate Muslims.thier wanting to change everything to suit thier preference, and wanting thier values inplaced over the values of those who's countries they reside in, and wanting to convert everyone into Islamists, and give Muslims more rights than non-Muslims make me down right sick.
This isn't the place for such narrow-minded, intolerant babblings. Take it elsewhere, please. There's extremist assholes from every religion.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anybody can compete in a show dridz, ive seen some ridiculous people on stage, would you say Max is a bodybuilder? lets say blake has never competed(idk if he has) so max is a bodybuilder and blake isnt?? thats what im trying to say, i lean more towards the bodybuilding lifestyle and looking like a bodybuilder. cause anyone can compete.

Thats true frank,
Anyone can jump on stage and compete, no rule in their books on how you must look to jump stage, but just the embarrasement you'll have on how crappy one will look on stage.

yeah blake has competed before im 99.9% sure.

i see nothing wrong nor against calling yourself a bodybuilder aslong as your following your path as a bodybuilder, in shapeing your muscles and getting ready for whatever future show you decide to aim for.
aslong as you train as a bodybuilder, eat like one and following the path as one, you can call yourself a bodybuilder.

True anyone can compete but not everyone can go the whole mile in order to be strict and following detail to detail when dieting in order to get in contest show shape ready.

we should really keep this thread back on topic,
Make a thread regarding what we are talking about frank, it would be good to hear other peoples thoughts on what they believe how one becomes a bodybuilder.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats true frank,
Anyone can jump on stage and compete, no rule in their books on how you must look to jump stage, but just the embarrasement you'll have on how crappy one will look on stage.

yeah blake has competed before im 99.9% sure.

i see nothing wrong nor against calling yourself a bodybuilder aslong as your following your path as a bodybuilder, in shapeing your muscles and getting ready for whatever future show you decide to aim for.
aslong as you train as a bodybuilder, eat like one and following the path as one, you can call yourself a bodybuilder.

True anyone can compete but not everyone can go the whole mile in order to be strict and following detail to detail when dieting in order to get in contest show shape ready.
:xyxthumbs: dridz you earned that right to keep your avi on there :keke:
i competed when i was 15, and i took 1st, but it was gay i hated the way i looked i thought i was gonna look big but i just looked ripped, so im not gonna compete till im a big motherfucker on stage lol

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:xyxthumbs: dridz you earned that right to keep your avi on there :keke:
i competed when i was 15, and i took 1st, but it was gay i hated the way i looked i thought i was gonna look big but i just looked ripped, so im not gonna compete till im a big motherfucker on stage lol

:keke: thanks bro :gaygay:

Got any photo's we can see?
i love everything to do with bodybuilding, i even find some of the bodybuilding chicks hot :keke: .

im following sorta the same path, that im not going to compete again till im bigger and really hit my weakpoints to bring them up and bring up my upper body area in order for it to be top notch :xyxthumbs:

Back on topic:
i hate when i get really hot and start sweating or getting to hot and some reason my quads start rubbing together and causing a rash :tear: bloody quad wobbles :methman:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wasn't trying to argue with you Frank cause you are one of my better buddies on here. Im glad to hear you competed.

I just dont like people blabbing about how they are a bodybuilder (not saying you did) and never have done anything with bodybuilding except diet and workout. If that was the case everyone in the gym who works out and follows some kind of diet would be a bodybuilder.

Edit: Just think of that douchebag in the gym that is small and sucks at working out but still maintains a diet and just imagine if said he was a bodybuilder ( i know this will relate to you cause you hate everyone :keke:)

Also i tell people I was a bodybuilder since im not as strict and dont compete :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wasn't trying to argue with you Frank cause you are one of my better buddies on here. Im glad to hear you competed.

I just dont like people blabbing about how they are a bodybuilder (not saying you did) and never have done anything with bodybuilding except diet and workout. If that was the case everyone in the gym who works out and follows some kind of diet would be a bodybuilder.

Edit: Just think of that douchebag in the gym that is small and sucks at working out but still maintains a diet and just imagine if said he was a bodybuilder ( i know this will relate to you cause you hate everyone :keke:)

Also i tell people I was a bodybuilder since im not as strict and dont compete :carduindisguise
yea i know what you mean, its all to an extent i guess lol, some people just shouldnt call them selves bodybuilders, but you can tell whos serious about something and whos completely naive :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

I agree with this. I bodybuild but I'm not a bodybuilder as such. I think the true definition of a bodybuilder is one who has trained and dieted for and has then competed in a bodybuilding comp. Sadly this definition somehow includes Max.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate Muslims.thier wanting to change everything to suit thier preference, and wanting thier values inplaced over the values of those who's countries they reside in, and wanting to convert everyone into Islamists, and give Muslims more rights than non-Muslims make me down right sick.

you shouldn't judge people by their religeon.i'm with you that there are some muslims i hate too but you shouldn't hate all muslims just cause some of them are ignorant and they kill innocent people . that's the kind of thing that i don't like about muslims and im a muslim.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

The people you're describing are only a small minority of hard-line muslims, those that want to implement sharia law and still follow the same archaic tenets from medieval times. But the same can be said for christians and any other religion. The problem is that these are the only muslims, etc that we hear about as everybody else is too busy getting on with their lives to bother us.

You need to be a bit more open-minded about the world around you mate. Duality too if he agrees with you.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i take this sport pretty damn serious, and thats how i look at it. if you wanna look at this sport as if your never gonna succeed then you arent going anywhere, i on the other hand am gonna shoot for the top and gonna make it somewhere whether you think so or not.

you need to be realistic. i want to go as far with this as i can, but like it or not i know there are guys out there better than me. i have a fair amount of confidence in my abilities but that doesn't mean much, you need to put up or shut up (you can say you're "serious about this" all you want, A LOT of guys are, myself included). i really don't think you're in the position to say anthing considering you've never competed and are hovering around the low 200's. i'm not saying you shouldn't consider yourself a bodybuilder, but you don't have a "bodybuilding career"....to do that you have to compete, and not only compete, but be good at it.

i can see you getting angry at this but consider this to help you grasp reality; braaq competed almost 2 years ago and looked pretty darn good (he was a little smaller than he is now but still looked great) and got 5th in his heavyweight lineup. i'm not knocking you, but braaq is a superior bodybuilder with some great genes, and he still got 5th. this sport is not something that will give you a great living, you have to work on the side while doing it (unless you are one of the absolute best, which get real there is a .0001% chance of that happening), that is why i will continue working and continue competeing.

EDIT: i just saw you said you did a show when you were 15. good job man i did not know that. but still, i think it's wrong for any of us to say we have "bodybuilding careers"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you need to be realistic. i want to go as far with this as i can, but like it or not i know there are guys out there better than me.
and this is called what???? competitive bodybuilding there is always gonna be someone better than you, im not saying im going to be the best and better than you and everyother bodybuilder in this world.

i have a fair amount of confidence in my abilities but that doesn't mean much, you need to put up or shut up. i really don't think you're in the position to say anthing considering you've never competed and are hovering around the low 200's.
so just cause i weigh 208 i cant say anything or defend myself and take this sport serious? sorry dude we cant all weigh 240 like you, i guess that makes you better than me and gives you a fucking right to talk trash to me.

i'm not saying you shouldn't consider yourself a bodybuilder, but you don't have a "bodybuilding career"....to do that you have to compete, and not only compete, but be good at it.
i have competed in the teen LW class when i was 15, and planning to compete when i get bigger around 240.

i can see you getting angry at this but consider this to help you grasp reality; braaq competed almost 2 years ago and look pretty darn good (he was a little smaller than he is now but still looked great) and got 5th in his heavyweight lineup. i'm not knocking you, but braaq is a superior bodybuilder with some great genes, and he still got 5th.
your fucking right im gonna get angry,i dont think your in the position to judge me or compare me to a buddy of yours, not saying he doesnt look good but there are weight classes if you didnt know that existed and bodybuilders do start as teenagers and grow with time if you didnt know how that works either.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EDIT: i just saw you said you did a show when you were 15. good job man i did not know that. but still, i think it's wrong for any of us to say we have "bodybuilding careers"

yes man its fucking blasphemy

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and this is called what???? competitive bodybuilding there is always gonna be someone better than you, im not saying im going to be the best and better than you and everyother bodybuilder in this world.

so just cause i weigh 208 i cant say anything or defend myself and take this sport serious? sorry dude we cant all weigh 240 like you, i guess that makes you better than me and gives you a fucking right to talk trash to me.

i have competed in the teen LW class when i was 15, and planning to compete when i get bigger around 240.

your fucking right im gonna get angry,i dont think your in the position to judge me or compare me to a buddy of yours, not saying he doesnt look good but there are weight classes if you didnt know that existed and bodybuilders do start as teenagers and grow with time if you didnt know how that works either.

my goodness chill out. and people say i get defensive when someone says something about my abilities. i'm not talking trash, i just get easily irriatated when someone says they are big time with this sport or have a "career" in it and haven't done much. i have very high standards, and if this makes you feel any better (this should tell you i'm not trying to insult you) i put myself in this category. even at 240lb i don't feel i have the right to call myself a real bodybuilder yet. i'm big, but i haven't won anything significant.

a bodybuilder (or someone w a bodybuilding career) to me is someone who not only is massive, but competes, and excels at it. i am not that yet, however i hope to be one day, as do you, but neither of us (or anyone on this site for that matter) are.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am not that yet, however i hope to be one day, as do you, but neither of us (or anyone on this site for that matter) are.

Sick, Ordinary, Jb and maybe Turk do :dunnodude:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my goodness chill out. and people say i get defensive when someone says something about my abilities. i'm not talking trash, i just get easily irriatated when someone says they are big time with this sport or have a "career" in it and haven't done much. i have very high standards, and if this makes you feel any better (this should tell you i'm not trying to insult you) i put myself in this category. even at 240lb i don't feel i have the right to call myself a real bodybuilder yet. i'm big, but i haven't won anything significant.

a bodybuilder (or someone w a bodybuilding career) to me is someone who not only is massive, but competes, and excels at it. i am not that yet, however i hope to be one day, as do you, but neither of us (or anyone on this site for that matter) are.

dude your career starts when you first compete. some people say "in my whole bodybuilding career ive placed 1st 2 times" or whatever. a BB career doesnt necessarily mean your a ronnie coleman, usually bodybuilders their career starts when they first compete they dont have to be pro or good at it. if your thinking im being cocky about me lifting and shit your wrong thats just how i refer to it, because to me its very important, and bringing up my weight is a damn insult which is why i got mad, i dont think you should have gone there