• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just started working in vitamin shoppe, some dude kept me in the same spot explaining to him what can of supplements he can take, i was there for 2 hours helping that asshole out and he didnt even buy anything, i had to explain everything like about 20 fuckin times, and then they lie to me like ima be impressed,"when i was a kid i used to bench 400 pounds and i never took anything no protein or nothing" lol dude I DONT CARE you look like shit no cares what you used to look like, also shows how fucking stupid they are, you eat food right?? you like steak and chicken?? that has protein in it you moron, but no to these people protein is "steroids" rofl

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just started working in vitamin shoppe, some dude kept me in the same spot explaining to him what can of supplements he can take, i was there for 2 hours helping that asshole out and he didnt even buy anything, i had to explain everything like about 20 fuckin times, and then they lie to me like ima be impressed,"when i was a kid i used to bench 400 pounds and i never took anything no protein or nothing" lol dude I DONT CARE you look like shit no cares what you used to look like, also shows how fucking stupid they are, you eat food right?? you like steak and chicken?? that has protein in it you moron, but no to these people protein is "steroids" rofl

Your just an angry person :angrydude: :angrydude:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Now that his hilarity LOL
they just can't accept the fact their lazy, :carduindisguise:49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i hear soooo many stories like this. i'm a personal trainer and all guys do is feel the need to tell me the stories of what they once were. unless you incurred some kind of major injury, all it is is a bunch of excuses.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony your completely right, im not a "people person" but i try to be nice, some people just get on my bad side lol, in the weight room im an asshole i grab w.e i need to workout if i wanna use the bench ill go and use it lol, just cause no one here has earned my respect, ive been treated like shit all my life(by hispanic people honestly) now its time i get payback. seriously hispanic hate me lmao

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tony your completely right, im not a "people person" but i try to be nice, some people just get on my bad side lol, in the weight room im an asshole i grab w.e i need to workout if i wanna use the bench ill go and use it lol, just cause no one here has earned my respect, ive been treated like shit all my life(by hispanic people honestly) now its time i get payback. seriously hispanic hate me lmao

My whole gym is filled with hispanics. Very annoying wearing their "ghetto"clothes and playing there music really loud in the gym. There is a couple cool ones but the rest are gay.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont get me wrong theres a few that took the time to get to know me and they are cool people i try to talk spanish but haha that aint happening, but some are just annoying, i honestly cant stand people staring at me, im very very very paranoid, and when they stare at me while im working out, or even when im getting in my truck the assholes have their head out the window of their car just looking at me, seriously someones gonna get shot one day cause i cant stand that shit. i just like to be left alone, thats all i ask lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont get me wrong theres a few that took the time to get to know me and they are cool people i try to talk spanish but haha that aint happening, but some are just annoying, i honestly cant stand people staring at me, im very very very paranoid, and when they stare at me while im working out, or even when im getting in my truck the assholes have their head out the window of their car just looking at me, seriously someones gonna get shot one day cause i cant stand that shit. i just like to be left alone, thats all i ask lol

If you ask me you got alot of issues :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more than you would ever imagine lol. after you do a few things and see a few things in life that you wouldnt want anybody else to see, you tend to be very wierd, some people dont change from that, some events are recorded into your head and plays over and over and over. wish i could of been a college boy instead.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more than you would ever imagine lol. after you do a few things and see a few things in life that you wouldnt want anybody else to see, you tend to be very wierd, some people dont change from that, some events are recorded into your head and plays over and over and over. wish i could of been a college boy instead.

I dunno man after midterms and finals ill never be the same. JK I know how hard it it is for you guys :tiphat: my bro is overseas right now

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what branch?? rank? MOS?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let me see if I can remember. I think he is a sargeant. He is a calvary scout in the army in Korea right now and will soon be in afghanistan. Soon I think he will be a sniper. He has been to sniper school but the army flew him there a day late so he wasnt allowed to become one but still took the course.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats pretty good shit, my brother was in afghaistan in 03 to 04, all they did was fuck around with prisoners and go get bad guys in the mountains. but honestly if your a grunt you will learn to hate life, in the corps they call it the "suck".

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats pretty good shit, my brother was in afghaistan in 03 to 04, all they did was fuck around with prisoners and go get bad guys in the mountains. but honestly if your a grunt you will learn to hate life, in the corps they call it the "suck".

im hispanic and i dont hate you. :gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BE CAREFUL! This is just Rob's ruse to take your anal virginity. I've been tricked on more than one occasion. :spy:

Rob has a record no one will ever break with these tricks :ughnoes: