• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yall dont have huge gas guzzlers like we do here
im seeing F-350 diesels going for under 15,000$ cus of gas prices.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
White people like Beefcake shouldn't have to be one with the streets..move out man, it's not safe. Leave it to the welfare naggz and the meth faces. I'm sorry you've had to go through that. I just figured Canada was the most peacefull place on earth, but I guess that shit goes on everywhere. Yea, at night you really need to be carefull. But if one of those guys tries to harm you during the day, and he's by himself, FUCK HIM UP..you bench like450..kick his ass.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Night shift, did I mention I hate doing night shift.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ that sucks man. i could never work a night shift unless i absolutely had to to get by. i was a bell boy for my first job and man was that hard work, not to mention the entire 70 acre hotel/spa was completely outdoors and i worked primarily in the summer, where we had a 108 degree average for almost a month! tucson is brutal sometimes.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ bet you could cook eggs on the street

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate those people who have brain farts and stop in the middle of the road for no apparent reason... then after sitting there they realize it and drive off. :angrydude:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^probably found out they got the wrong order of fries.
:keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha

Another thing I hate enormously.... not being able to go to sleep. Like right now, what the fuck man :angrydude:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ same here bro.....:(
sucks balls...

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
White people like Beefcake shouldn't have to be one with the streets..move out man, it's not safe. Leave it to the welfare naggz and the meth faces. I'm sorry you've had to go through that. I just figured Canada was the most peacefull place on earth, but I guess that shit goes on everywhere. Yea, at night you really need to be carefull. But if one of those guys tries to harm you during the day, and he's by himself, FUCK HIM UP..you bench like450..kick his ass.

I'm only half white broski. The other half is Native Indian. :tiphat:

In all honesty, I love where I live. I get to see so many interesting and sometimes freaky people. I live in a semi-ghetto part of Windsor. It gets progressively worse as you head towards Detroit. Also, people think Canada is just a bunch of naive goofballs (which I guess is partially true for me, as I am quite the goofball) but I'm a border city. We get all those people from Detroit over here and on a Friday night Downtown, you'd better watch who you fuck with, otherwise you deff could get shanked. :ughnoes: 19 Drinking Age FTW! Fake I.D., BAH. I just don't shave for 3 days and I look 25.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

In all honesty, I love where I live. I get to see so many interesting and sometimes freaky people. I live in a semi-ghetto part of Windsor. It gets progressively worse as you head towards Detroit. Also, people think Canada is just a bunch of naive goofballs (which I guess is partially true for me, as I am quite the goofball) but I'm a border city. We get all those people from Detroit over here and on a Friday night Downtown, you'd better watch who you fuck with, otherwise you deff could get shanked. :ughnoes: 19 Drinking Age FTW! Fake I.D., BAH. I just don't shave for 3 days and I look 25.

i hear ya dude.
im 21 and can grow a beard like charles mansons easily
my older bro who turns 25 in 2 weeks cant grow facial hair, and they always ID him for cigs, and beer etc..i live
in a nice neighborhood mostly republicans, go figure right? lol. go downtown to where my brother in law sis, and oldest bro live, badd area, very. up their street there was a gun fight 3 months ago, two guys got shot dead.
plus gangs and shit. everywhere, mostly targetting white people. i got targeted once while walking to a club with my bro n law (hes mexican) sure they didnt target him, but they did me. ..

warpig

warpig

so Im at my good friends house Tonight having a party and this stupid fucking kid was there that gave me a shit in high school. hes a fucking loser and is never gunna amount to nothing and doesn't go to school or anything, and then for no reason he threw me in the pool and started talking shit to me about something that happened when we were 15. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? My friends stepped in, but I wanna ripp his face off. Hes about 6'3 240 full of fat idc if he kicks my ass I just hope he gets whats coming to him, Im so mad right now I just wanna fucking lift and get all my frustration out. I'm mad fuck him and his stupid fucking poor family

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

no... 18 Drinking age FTW

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so Im at my good friends house Tonight having a party and this stupid fucking kid was there that gave me a shit in high school. hes a fucking loser and is never gunna amount to nothing and doesn't go to school or anything, and then for no reason he threw me in the pool and started talking shit to me about something that happened when we were 15. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? My friends stepped in, but I wanna ripp his face off. Hes about 6'3 240 full of fat idc if he kicks my ass I just hope he gets whats coming to him, Im so mad right now I just wanna fucking lift and get all my frustration out. I'm mad fuck him and his stupid fucking poor family

Sounds like the type of cunt that thinks just cus' hes bulky/ *intimidating* or some shit, can just not go to school, or give a fuck bout' the future.
yea man, he'll get whats coming to him.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ size doesn't matter :keke:, even if he's big he has weak points,maybe a lot of them :tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you know hwat i hate? CHUG CHUG metal music :no: