• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate when I'll be at a friends house until close to curfew (around 1:30 am, I have to be home) and at the last minute they'll say something like "Hey man, I can't drive you home." And it's already like 1:15am. So I need to walk home, alone. (And I live in what would be considered the "ghetto") I almost got jumped by some crackhead on a bike last night. Scary shit.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ curfew??? how old are ya man??? IMO you should of jumped the crackhead and rode the bike home lol

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i think beef is 16 yrs old if im not mistaken.

but dude.. arent you like 350 pounds? a crackhead scares you?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ rofl!!!! dude i took 3 crackheads one time when my car broke down in overtown in miami(the ghetto) and those motherfuckers are skinny as shit i took 3 of them and then the cops came :( i had some bloody ass knuckles but it was fun

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turned 17 in May. I'm 303 last time I was at the Dr.'s office. And trust me, I've seen some fucked things happen when people are on Meth or Crack. One time I was walking home through a seemingly nice neighbourhood and decided to take a shortcut through a park to get to my friends house who was closer. I had a new hoodie sweater on. 4 tweakers came out of nowhere and they were like "Hey that's a nice purple sweater you got on there." "Uh thanks man." "Hey come here a minute. I just want to talk to you." and he started walking towards me. So I'm like "No man. I don't want to talk to you." and I started walking faster the other way away from these guys. So he starts jogging after me and I start jogging too. "Come here, I just want to be your friend." "No, I don't want to be your friend man. Fuck off." "Aww, you don't want to be my friend?" "No. Fuck off." Then he starts running slowly after me so I start running faster. Then all of a sudden he's like "Hey, hey purple boy! Hey...GET HIM!"...all of them jumped off the baseball diamond bleachers they were sitting on and started chasing me. I started fucking sprinting through this park like I was being chased by a lion. I'm a big guy, but seriously I would have gotten stabbed by one of those crackheads for sure. I wasn't even wearing a purple sweater. It was Burgundy, that moron.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ they are all high they dont know what colors what lol, yea man i know what you mean, and damn dude 303 you a heavy guy, carry around some protection or something, or dont take shortcuts! lol

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit like that has happened to me before though. Another instance was when I was biking home from work at the mall and I had a backpack on. A little gang of some white-boy 15 year old crackheads were harrassing me when I got close to my house when I stopped for a drink of water. One of them thought he was a tough guy and said "Hey fatass, nice bike." I stopped dead in what I was doing, stepped off my bike, set it down slowly and walked over to him and got right in his face and said "What did you just say to me?" He actually had the gall to repeat it, but he never finished what he started. He started to say "I said, 'Hey FATASS Nice bi-' " then before he could finish his sentence, I cracked him so hard in the mouth his two front teeth came through his upper lip and I broke at least 3 of his bottom ones as I had a tooth stuck on my knuckle and I heard two "chink" sounds of two teeth hitting the pavement. He staggered for a second and one of his friends looked like he shit himself. Then he fell to the ground, crying like a little biggity-bitch. His friends scattered and left him there crying and I hopped back on my bike and rode home. Of course, I did break my pinky knuckle and broke my ring finger on my left hand (I'm left handed BTW). But I think it was worth it to show some little shits that thought they were tough how tough the streets are.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and just to get rid of the thought you might have, these stories are not Miami stories, they are 100% true factual events.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and what mine arent?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, but my stories may seem hard for someone to believe what with the stories Miami told.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome
Awesome to the core :D

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and just to get rid of the thought you might have, these stories are not Miami stories, they are 100% true factual events.

i understand your a kid and all, but im not gonna brag about who fought or i bitch slapped or people ive killed, if you think thats tough or your trying to prove something to me, which honestly i dont care what youve done could be a load of bullshit, if maybe my "miami stories" didnt impress you(which werent my intention) then maybe if i told you about 100% factual combat events and shit ive seen and done, you may have a different definition of "tough", the truth your not a bad ass i dont care how many teeth youve knocked out

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, but my stories may seem hard for someone to believe what with the stories Miami told.
oh ok my bad the other comment was for the other post now i see where your coming from, to be honest i think miami is full of pussies, a bunch of wetbacks, they talk alot and wave theyre hands around alot(kinda like black people no offense) but they dont do shit.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I hate nightshift.
I hate not being able to get any sleep at work on nightshift.
I hate not being able to get enough sleep during the day after nightshift.
I hate the dickwads I work for.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate the gas prices.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh ok my bad the other comment was for the other post now i see where your coming from, to be honest i think miami is full of pussies, a bunch of wetbacks, they talk alot and wave theyre hands around alot(kinda like black people no offense) but they dont do shit.

No, no, no! Miami = miamiracing. Miamiracing is a member here on MM that told a story of him beating some mexican or puerto ricans asses and running over someones foot. The story was seen as pure hilarity because it was so farfetched. Please don't jump to conclusions about comments I make in the future assuming that I am talking about you. :greddy:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea man i already apologized for that, no hard feelings

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I hate the gas prices.

your gas prices are about $4/gallon yeah? thats approx 4litres to a gallon? we're paying $1.50 a litre... and they're paying a LOT more in europe. Pretty sure in england its up around 2pounds/litre.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1.30 euro per litre over here thats 2 dollars a litre,8 dollars a gallon,double price form the us