• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who get sensitive about the most trivial things. Such as cutting the grass a particular way, when you're not even getting paid for it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate the fact that older people say that idk what love is and that im not in love just cause im 19, but my sister has been with her b.f the same time as i been with my g.f, but they approve them getting married because he has alot of money and shes a few years older than me, then they tell me well its different shes older...... and wtf?? im mature enough to go to war and kill people and get shot at and die, but im not old enough to be in love??

with that being said, i was issued a m16a2 service rifle while in the corps, but i get out and i still cant have a firearm...... wtf cause again im not old enough but im old enough to fire one while fighting for this country but i cant have one for protection of my family? BULLSHIT

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one more to add here, i hate people on forums that instead of correcting someone they flame then, after they have already been corrected, and they always have to be a dick about it, get over yourself if someone made a mistake in something correct them thats the best way to learn stuff, stop acting tough over the internet, thats lame.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People who try and get me to change my mind or get me to stop smoking after I tell them I smoke. Like, hey I appreciate the gesture, but I'll do what I want to do regardless of how it affects me and you can't change my mind about it. Sure, I may put my lungs in harm's way, but truthfully, I don't care and I won't be swayed by dissaproving comments from anyone, including many of my closest friends.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
liberals
environmentalist whackos
guys in the gym that walk around like they can't breathe because they're flexing to hard.
"certain" black people that sit on their respective asses and take money away from hard-working people,like my dad.

obviously by hate I just mean "am annoyed by". I don't actually hate these people.lol

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ my brother has read every arguement i've had with you, and he doesn't like you or your views on most things. he goes on ths site every now and then just to read the arguements and i told him go ahead and post as long as your serious about what your posting. apparently he feels seriously about this :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ my brother has read every arguement i've had with you, and he doesn't like you or your views on most things. he goes on ths site every now and then just to read the arguements and i told him go ahead and post as long as your serious about what your posting. apparently he feels seriously about this :tiphat:

So he only comes out to troll and read arguments? Sounds eventful :uhoh2:

Have him debate me where he sees fit. Apparently, I feel seriously that I'd destroy him and it would be more than entertaining. Thanks. :linedrunk:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I hate people who think they're smarter than they actually are, and try to sound smart by using words that they probably dont understand. Case in point my old service manager at coles... she was a bogan (translation for you american folk- one of those stupid trailer park rednecks) and she would openly say 'i know more big words than you which means im smarter than you'.... turns out she didnt... and she wasnt... and she cried.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So he only comes out to troll and read arguments? Sounds eventful :uhoh2:

Have him debate me where he sees fit. Apparently, I feel seriously that I'd destroy him and it would be more than entertaining. Thanks. :linedrunk:

though he's younger than both of us, you would be foolish to underestimate him. he is very smart. though this has nothing to do with debate skills, he likely will go to Stanford or Cornell on full scholarship. if he's accepted into Penn or Harvard his national merit scholarship will garner him a full ride there as well. again this doesn't win you arguments i know but let's not down talk people we don't know :eek5nono:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
though he's younger than both of us, you would be foolish to underestimate him. he is very smart. though this has nothing to do with debate skills, he likely will go to Stanford or Cornell on full scholarship. if he's accepted into Penn or Harvard his national merit scholarship will garner him a full ride there as well. again this doesn't win you arguments i know but let's not down talk people we don't know :eek5nono:

Yeah, your bro is smart as hell. I would actually be interested to see Glute and IS debate. But what subject does he disagree with the most? Religion? Politics?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I wasn't the one who talked down to someone they don't know :dunnodude:

Regardless, cool story Hansel.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate people
who make fun of me
when they see me read a book
in public,. fuck sakes are you just mad
cus' i can fucking read and you can't?? seriously.

don't you just hate the way i type?
its like a staircase down to the basement
then all the way back up, to pick up the body.

lulz.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate people
who make fun of me
when they see me read a book
in public,. fuck sakes are you just mad
cus' i can fucking read and you can't?? seriously.

don't you just hate the way i type?
its like a staircase down to the basement
then all the way back up, to pick up the body.

lulz.

why do
you
type
this way?
i dont get it?
its quite
annoying to read!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP